So i'll start from the begging, i wont be anything out and any help will be appreciated.

The problem is, all my sticks are F**king up, i buy them, put them in the humidor and they practically never smoke again.

A few months back i purchased a 25 stick desktop humidor, a digital hygrometer and two lots of 65% beads from heartfelt. So what on earth has gone wrong ?

I seasoned the humidor, left if for two weeks and the humidity never droppped, it stayed up at 78% so i opened it up for over a week to which it finally dropped to 63%, i added the 65% beads closed the lip and the humidity would and still will continue to rise to plus 73%.

i didnt add cigars for months, when i finally did the humidity just wouldnt drop, so i found myself opening the lid for days at a time only to close it and the humidity rise.

I have salted tested my hygrometers several times and they are correct. i added two lots of 65% but nothing would bring it down.

What i dont understand is my sticks...the bands slide up and down as if the cigars were dried out yet when i smoke one the draw is so hard its as if they are too moist and its plugged the cigar, also the taste of the cigar is bitter.

Whats going on please, are they too dry or too moist, what the bloody hell is my humidor doing to them, i havent had a successful smoke in weeks and i dont want to buy anymore sticks as i dont want to destroy them.

Someone please help me.

regards
Owen