Thread: Anyone having IOS 8 compatibility issues?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDRACER View Post
    Ever since I updated to IOS 8, I've not been able to upload pics here. Just wondering if this is the cause of my problem, or just a coincidence... Anyone else having the same trouble?

Before this update, I was having trouble with my uploads being rotated 90 degrees, and was attempting to remedy this problem with my avatar and profile pic by rotating them the opposite direction before uploading, and in the process, ended up deleting every picture in my album (thinking I'd rotate them and upload again), before realizing I couldn't upload new ones... DAMN TECHNOLOGY! Ha!
    Ive been reluctant to download it but gonna bite the bullet tonight and see what happens. I hate updating when a new phone comes out. I have a 5S and this new IOS 8 is for the 6 so hoping it dont screw up my phone. Usually they do this then come out with a new version when they see all the older phones are incompatible.
    I have heard that the 4's will not work anymore as designed with the newer IOS 8.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB6177 View Post
    Ive been reluctant to download it but gonna bite the bullet tonight and see what happens. I hate updating when a new phone comes out. I have a 5S and this new IOS 8 is for the 6 so hoping it dont screw up my phone. Usually they do this then come out with a new version when they see all the older phones are incompatible.
    I have heard that the 4's will not work anymore as designed with the newer IOS 8.
    Well, my phone is an old Samsung Rugby flip-phone, so no problems there.. Ha! My problem is with this iPod touch 5 (essentially an iPhone without the phone) that I use for my music, and to post pics when I'm out in the yard smoking, but now I can't do that anymore... I wouldn't have a smartphone (especially not an iPhone) if somebody gave it to me! Hopefully, it's just a compatibility issue, and the iPeople will fix this problem soon.

Thread Information