Thread: Ya gotta be fuckin' kidding me....K7, seriously?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Awesome SS goodies,who could ask for more. I am always humbled by the generosity of others here whom most I have never met. It has been a good year and I look forward to another. Let us all remember in this holiday season that there are others who are having a hard time either emotionally or financially (not white trash crackheads,they can go to hell)and if we are financially or spiritually able to help them to do so. I may appear to be gruff,cold,uncaring or just a plain asshole that I do have a soft spot for certain things and try to help my fellow man. Read Matthew chapter 6 and dwell on it a little bit.

Kevin
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Awesome SS goodies,who could ask for more. I am always humbled by the generosity of others here whom most I have never met. It has been a good year and I look forward to another. Let us all remember in this holiday season that there are others who are having a hard time either emotionally or financially (not white trash crackheads,they can go to hell)and if we are financially or spiritually able to help them to do so. I may appear to be gruff,cold,uncaring or just a plain asshole that I do have a soft spot for certain things and try to help my fellow man. Read Matthew chapter 6 and dwell on it a little bit.

Kevin
    I firmly believe if we give from the heart without expecting return - we will be well rewarded. And I see rich blessings in many different ways every time I practice that. In my mind - it's not paying forward, it's paying back.

Thread Information