Thread: Leaving Town

Default Leaving Town

Well guys, I will be leaving work in a couple of hours. I have to get some final tuff done before my wedding on Sunday. So, this will probably be my last post for a while. We are leaving on Monday to go to Florida for a week. I will be back on Tuesday the 13th. Hopefully I don't miss to much around here while I'm gone. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Well guys, I will be leaving work in a couple of hours. I have to get some final tuff done before my wedding on Sunday. So, this will probably be my last post for a while. We are leaving on Monday to go to Florida for a week. I will be back on Tuesday the 13th. Hopefully I don't miss to much around here while I'm gone. Take care.
    No - not much, except the free Opus X days at Cigars and More in Libertyville on Wednesday... I'm sure they'll have another day like that next year, though...

j/k!!! Have a good trip, smoke some good cigars, and make it back safe...

Congrats, and have a killer time!

Have a safe and fun trip
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

best wishes to you and the lucky bride! smoke a few good ones down there.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Good Luck
    Remember to breathe

Well, just thought I would let everyone know that we made it FL alright. The funniest thing did happen though. I packed my cigars in my otterbox. When we got to the condo I thought I would open the box up to be sure that my cigars made it OK. I could not get the box to open! The changes in pressure in the cabing must have sealed the box shut. The vaccuum was so great that I just could not get it open. So I was going through the toolbox here to find something to break it open with. I found a screwdirver and had to pry it open (luckily, with no damage to the box). When it finally realeased, I heard a hiss of the air. It was one hell of a vaccuum. So I got it open, and today I enjoyed a Hoyo de Monterrey Maduro poolside. I found a couple of nice cigar shops here that I am going to go check out later. See ya later!

Well, just thought I would let everyone know that we made it FL alright. The funniest thing did happen though. I packed my cigars in my otterbox. When we got to the condo I thought I would open the box up to be sure that my cigars made it OK. I could not get the box to open! The changes in pressure in the cabing must have sealed the box shut. The vaccuum was so great that I just could not get it open. So I was going through the toolbox here to find something to break it open with. I found a screwdirver and had to pry it open (luckily, with no damage to the box). When it finally realeased, I heard a hiss of the air. It was one hell of a vaccuum. So I got it open, and today I enjoyed a Hoyo de Monterrey Maduro poolside. I found a couple of nice cigar shops here that I am going to go check out later. See ya later!
    Where in Florida are you?

Our Condo is in Naples, FL. About 20 min. south of Ft. Myers.

Our Condo is in Naples, FL. About 20 min. south of Ft. Myers.
    Ah...was hoping the other coast..I'm in Coral Springs, near Deerfield Beach & Pompano...was gonna recommend some stuff to you, however Naples is nice...great restaurant there by the name of Bistro 821...you should try it...

just a question. what are you doing online? you have better things to do at this time.

anyways, good to hear you got there safe and the cigars were ok too.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Even though I am on vacation, I still have to work once in a while. So I have my laptop with me and when I check my email, I log on here to see if I have any messages. I haven't been reading all of the posts, just some if they catch my eye.

Thread Information