2nd 3rd (Me): Same woodsy, nutty, and nice and smooth flavors. Some light leather and salty background. Excellent balance.
2nd 3rd (KB): The slightest hint of pepper is back, and still smooth and creamy. Such a soft, gentle smoke. It's like having angels massage my palate.
Drinking Woodford Reserve with this and it is pairing very well. The deep, molasses, brown sugar, cinnamon sweetness of the bourbon is playing extremely well with this cigar. Nearing the halfway point, pepper becoming a little more present on retrohale, strength is picking a little to a solid medium. Smoke production is great, strength still picking up, flavors still great. I could do this everyday.

3rd 3rd (Me): Woodsy and nutty with more oil mixing in. Excellent blend. Smooth and creamy. Great draw and balance. Gonna miss this one when it finishes up.
3rd 3rd (KB): Yep, the pepper is ramping up now. I love this cigar.
Cigar is now medium/full. Most of the sweetness is gone and been replaced by spice. I feel it all over my tongue now, and the retrohale is becoming a bit of a kick to my nasal nuts. This cigar is wrapping up to be a pepper powerhouse. Much like the initial lighting of a fresh Opus. It would get old if it was the whole cigar, but this one has ramped up nicely and I am loving it.

Overall impression (Me): Awesome.
Overall impression (KB): No Comment

Thanks KB for sharing the cigar, and the review!

Will & KingBeefy