Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D & S Cigar reviews

An IP check sure would be interesting.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Oh yea you're logged on the same time as Jonsey5484. Oh sh*t you guy's are the same person! I cought you!!!!

Mojo (6x42) $1.58 each and comes in a bundle of 12 for $19 at this size.

Well I did it and smoke the flavored cigar. I am not a flavored cigar fan but a commitment is a commitment. I did promise to review Ricks cigars. I hate to say it but I think this was the best of the lot. Construction, burn, ash where all nice. The draw was right too. As to flavor I think it was the Natural one as it didn't taste like rum to me. It was a mild smoke and kind of neutral in taste. Other than thinking I should be hanging this from my review mirror it was fine. If you are into Flavored smokes then this would be a decent pick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    wtf? Seriously dude I think you're a bit paranoid and have been watching to many James Bond movies. I don't know what I did to you for you to keep on going after me. I didn't think likeing a particular cigar would require me to receive so much sh*t from you. I honestly don't any relation to that cigar company. I read that you guy's were reviewing their cigars, so I shared mine. I thought this is what is suppose to be done in thie forum. I'm mean i'm new here and everything but I think your giving me a lot of crap for nothing, it's like your out to get me because I don't agree with you.
    Intertesting. If you have no relation to the company, then why have some of your posts come from the same Bellsouth Broadband IP address in Miami as DandScigars?

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

uh oh, somebody was busted

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    Oh yea you're logged on the same time as Jonsey5484. Oh sh*t you guy's are the same person! I cought you!!!!
    Rick, I mean Slick- Sorry. Don't be pissed at me becuase I said that you smoke shitty cigars...if you can even consider them cigars. Maybe they have a fan site that you could join and talk to other pussies that love cigars that look and smell like a goose turd.
    Last edited by Jonsey5484; 08-17-2005 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    My money says that Slick (aka SlickNYC at CigarPass) and Rick of DandScigars are the same person.
    Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    Intertesting. If you have no relation to the company, then why have some of your posts come from the same Bellsouth Broadband IP address in Miami as DandScigars?

GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Just call me Columbo..........Thanks for checking Hex!

"Slick" at CigarSmokers.com is Rick from DandS Cigars.

"SlickNYC" at CigarPass.com is Rick from DandS Cigars.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Watch out Slick Rick! Me and Hugh are logged on at the same time again. That confirms that we are the same person. You dumb piece of shit!

That douche bag Rick must be pretty desperate.

The reviews of the DandS Cigar samples have all been negative, except for the one by Le Connoisseur of doggie rockets, PuroMooch.

It is not going to help his reputation once it gets around all the cigar forums that he has logged on with multiple IDs to rave about his product.

`
    `

If he was smart, he should not have given samples out to real members here like Jaewing, Purobrat and Diesel Grinch. He should have just made up his fake members and "given" them cigars to sample and not given any to "real" people. Then he could have written all great things about his own cigars and probably have gotten a few orders. But, people would only order once because they would soon figure out how shitty they are. Just read the reviews from real members who tried them. The only good review came from himself...I mean Rick...or Slick. You are stupid Slick. Now, get the F CK OUT OF HERE!!! The people here are too smart for you!

I put together a nice order for D&S Cigars. To the tune of $4000+. I don't think that I will enjoy the cigars so I would like to send them to someone else. How about Slick, he enjoyed them so much. Anyone know his address?? I will send him the cigars...COD of course!

So "Slick" who is really "Rick" ( from DandSCigars ) said his name was "Nick" as "SlickNYC" over at CigarPass.com.

Slick. Nick. Rick.

Dick.

`
    `

WOW! Great work guys.

In his defense he did send out the smokes to me and the others in a good faith effort to get reviews and possible sales. I have PM'd him a couple of times too and he was very courteous even though I dumped on his smokes.

Other than that his conduct of "shilling" is VERY disappointing and pisses me off.

Funny thing too . . .

My wife likes flavored smokes and has enjoyed the Colita Chocolate tin he sent me. Her only complaint is that they do not stay lit. (there is my review of those Slick?Nick?) I WAS considering making a purchas eof those Colita Flavors for her but now I will take my business eslewhere.

Given this blatant attempt to lie to all of us here and at CP . . . even if I do smoke the remainder of his smokes I may/may not take the time to review them.

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Guess this guy doesn't know much about the internet and thought he could be Slick and didn't know both would show the same IP address. Good job Hex, looks like he's busted. Hey buddy slickrick, need to off and stop posting here lameass faker!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Top for the CigarPass.com crew Look out for that SlickNYC / DandS jagoff.

`
    `

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Mojo (6x42) $1.58 each and comes in a bundle of 12 for $19 at this size.

Well I did it and smoke the flavored cigar. I am not a flavored cigar fan but a commitment is a commitment. I did promise to review Ricks cigars. I hate to say it but I think this was the best of the lot. Construction, burn, ash where all nice. The draw was right too. As to flavor I think it was the Natural one as it didn't taste like rum to me. It was a mild smoke and kind of neutral in taste. Other than thinking I should be hanging this from my review mirror it was fine. If you are into Flavored smokes then this would be a decent pick.
    This was the first I tried and I have got to say maybe they need some quality control because it was the worst one. The ashe floated away into a million pieces before hitting the ground and mine had stems in it. I still have to smoke 3 of the others and will review them on my blog once I get around to it.

No more reviews of these smokes are necessary... He's going to have a hell of a time selling these cigars on any of the boards after this fiasco...

Blog Entries

After reading the posts here and on CP, just proves he's a idoit.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Zemis - This was a Torp, and was a nice looking cigar with a nice prelight aroma. The draw was a bit tight on first cut but I again snipped slightly lower and it opened up nicely. The flavor was what I might expect from a $1 - $2 smoke and at $9 for a pack of 6 they would be worth the money. Slightly nutty with a floral hint. The finish was short with a note of overly roasted coffee bean. I will be ordering some of these soon as I rather liked them

Fuma Dominicana Especial - This one certainly surprised me, at about $1 a piece I expected a $1 cigar, but found this one quite enjoyable, to the nub no less. I will also be ordering some of these. I detected floral and citrus, with a long finish that tasted of Walnut.
    Here, my friends, is PuroBrat's taste in cigars in a nutshell...

Nick, Rick, Slick, or whatever your name is - PuroBrat is up for some more cigars... Be sure to send him another sampler pack - he seems to like them. I'm sure he'll drum up business for you at the local volunteer fire department....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Here, my friends, is PuroBrat's taste in cigars in a nutshell...

Nick, Rick, Slick, or whatever your name is - PuroBrat is up for some more cigars... Be sure to send him another sampler pack - he seems to like them. I'm sure he'll drum up business for you at the local volunteer fire department....

Thread Information