Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D & S Cigar reviews

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Here, my friends, is PuroBrat's taste in cigars in a nutshell...

Nick, Rick, Slick, or whatever your name is - PuroBrat is up for some more cigars... Be sure to send him another sampler pack - he seems to like them. I'm sure he'll drum up business for you at the local volunteer fire department....

Do you seriously have a problem with the fact that I liked a couple of the smokes he sent? Or are you just a lonely friendless jerk who can't help but try and make fun of others? Did YOU try any of the cigars> Do you have any reason in the world for making that post? Hmmmm, what a total dork. george, you need a new hobby.

Great job BTW guys on exposing the Shill attempt. I am impressed!
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

Last Activity:
    08-15-2005 04:02 PM

Looks like he might have abandoned this screen name. I wonder if he is still lurking around without logging in or if he has started an account as one of our new members. Well slick, if you are still reading these replies. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Last Activity:
    08-15-2005 04:02 PM

Looks like he might have abandoned this screen name. I wonder if he is still lurking around without logging in or if he has started an account as one of our new members. Well slick, if you are still reading these replies. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!
    Who are you direting this towards? DandSCigars aks Slick aka...oh forget it, he has many faces.

It was directed towards all of those screennames who are actually the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Do you seriously have a problem with the fact that I liked a couple of the smokes he sent? Or are you just a lonely friendless jerk who can't help but try and make fun of others? Did YOU try any of the cigars> Do you have any reason in the world for making that post? Hmmmm, what a total dork. george, you need a new hobby.

The fact that you gave a postive review to some of the DandS Cigars samples just shows that you have the palate of a dung beetle.

Your "review" was the only positive review of these ciagrs, besides old Slick / SlickNYC the Shill's. IMHO, I think your positive comments were your way to give back to DandS for the free sampler you mooched, under the disguise of becoming a "distributor" for your local Shamrock gas station.

And then to top it off, you made vague promises to order some in the future. More BS - anyone who has seen you around the boards know this is typical PuroBrat BS.

If this was the political forum, I'd tell you to go fucck yourself for insulting George's character AGAIN; he is a well respected member of this community, unlike you Michael.

Once again, you find yourself rooting for the wrong team!
    Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 08-18-2005 at 03:04 PM.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Well, now... Isn't this interesting. PuroBrat is up to his old crap again. He makes a boo-boo in backing the wrong team - he's called on it - and then he comes out blasting on being called on it... I'm curious, Puro - was this post on Club Stogie sincere?

Thanks, I needed that.

As for Cigarsnobs, as well as a few others, they are good boards, just not for me. I think that "Most" cigar forums are loaded with highly knowledgable folks, and a great place for new smokers to get info or FOGs to hang out and Impart what they know. I know a number of boards that have guys like Hugh Jorgan, CC, SamClemmons, GGeise (sp? sorry if I got it wrong), CigarSarge and so on. These guys are a wealth of information, and they have no hang ups giving it away to anyone that can use it. They are also some of the best guys to hang with. The only problem is, they don't like ME. But I caused that myself. They all tried to help me see the error of my ways but I went all defensive on them, then turned offensive. Any of them can tell you. I like that I can get a fresh start somewhere, but you know how hard it is to shed that unwanted weight when you get a little pudgy? Well, shedding a bad rep is harder. So I shall ride it out.

Not talking about any other board mind you, these guys were only pointing out that I am/was a Mooch so you guys, who don't know me, won't feel sorry for me and decide I need a few smokes. And they are right to do so. They are only doing what they think is best for this community, can't fault them for that.
    I'm left wondering if the post was actually sincere - or maybe a "mooch" attempt to get your ring gauge back up into the positive territory and get other Club Stogie members to feel sorry for you and like you...

Good job, Puro - I see it seems to have worked!!! ...and you are who you are... You just can't shed those extra pounds of yours, can you...
    Last edited by ggiese; 08-18-2005 at 03:08 PM.

Purobrat will never change.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

PuroMooch, you are once AGAIN proving that you are the scum that many people say you are. You post some bullshit over on ClubStogie to show you're really not all that bad but you continue to act like a complete asshole here and on the Island.

You're not fooling the smarter people at ClubStogie one bit. Like Hugh said, you will never change.

You really add nothing to this site so why not just go away like back to ClubStogie or Cigar Weekly where they'll protect your worthless ass...........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Do you seriously have a problem with the fact that I liked a couple of the smokes he sent?
    I have a problem with you providing a positive review of obvious garbage - as pointed out by others who smoked and pitched the crap... Funny - you and Slick, Nick, Dick, Rick... Whatever... liked 'em and that's about it... I found that awfully strange, Michael...

Or are you just a lonely friendless jerk who can't help but try and make fun of others?
    Nope - but I know someone in Santo, Texas that fits this description...

Did YOU try any of the cigars>
    Nope - and I don't intend to... I also have never tried Backwoods smokes, Grape White Owls, Peach Optima's, etc., etc., etc. and I would say that I don't have to try them to tell you that they are not worth smoking - but hey, that's just me. Unlike you, I don't have the taste buds of a "Dung Beetle".

Do you have any reason in the world for making that post? Hmmmm,
    Yep - pointing out that you are who you are, Michael - and obiously you have no control over changing that. You will be who you are for as long as you are, apparently.

what a total dork. george, you need a new hobby.
    Now that just hurt to the core, Michael. I was so hopeful you were sincere in your hat in hand post you made at ClubStogie - apparently that was just done for effect.

Hmmmm.... New hobby... Seriously, though... There is this poor worthless clueless moronic boob in Santo, Texas that needs to be prodded into becoming a productive member of society... I'll just have to work on that.... That could be interesting, educational and good clean fun!!!

Warning! Warning ! Warning!

Please read this thread before considering to do business with this clown:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...opic=14698&hl=

...................................... .................................

`
    `

Thread Information