I was really enjoying watching the Packers demolish the Seahawks at home. Please understand that I am not a Packer's fan, but rather, I am a fan of good football. I'm thinking, "Here is a hungry team that was well-coached...they deserve to go to the superbowl and play the Patriots!" (You see, I don't think ANYONE on the planet thought that the lame colts had a chance in hell of getting within 20 points of the Patriots...just go check the historic previous games when those two played.)

Suddenly, as if some crazy bizarro-world event happened, the Packers look like they had a collective concussion! So, the Seahawks win and Russel is crying because he KNOW's that was a gift from somewhere (heaven or hell, which I don't know.)

So, in my opinion, neither of those teams even deserve to be in the Superbowl and therefore, since Seattle didn't really earn it as much as they were GIFTED it from Packer Lameness, I am now forced to root for the New England Patriots; something that I'm not really fond of doing! If the Seahawks win the Superbowl, I'm not going to watch any more football until September in protest!