Quote Originally Posted by S.A.W.B. View Post
It was about 6:00 PM and there was a sweet bottle of JR Ewing staring at me from across the room just begging me to pour a glass. As I rolled the the smoke between my fingers studying the wrapper and closely eying the triple cap. I was thinking Dominican but then thought maybe Honduras. I decide to pour that drink before I cut the smoke so it can breath. Drink in hand I head to my smoking room and examined the cigar some more. After cutting off the cap and taking a pull on the unlit smoke I knew this was an excellent smoke. But before I put the flame to it I grab my iPod and throw on some music. As the lyrics Goin' down the road feelin' bad. Ring out of my Bose system I tost the end of the cigar finally getting it lit and on the first draw I new it has to be a cuban cigar. It had a nice dust of cedar and finished with a small amount of pepper. As I finished up the first 3rd I started to think this tast a lot like a punch. But not just any punch. Burning my way down into the second third I started to think could this be a punch-punch? The pepper kept getting stronger as I worked my way through the smoke and the cedar kept coming and coming. It was a wonderful smoke paired with an excellent drink and some great music.
This read like a super hot romance novel. I have beads of sweat on brow and a throbbing har...heart. Throbbing heart.