Thread: Neuromancer

Default Neuromancer

Warning: High Risk of Meltdown

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Warning: High Risk of Meltdown

That was one of the most needless ones I have ever watched.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

What happened?
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

he blew the f*ck up!

Everyone told him to relax, and instead he goes "Forum bashing" and club stogie. No matter the beef you have with the "members" of a forum, it doesn't reflect on the forum itself. I believe Scotty said "F*ck CP" once... and look at him now.

He freaked out, plain and simple.

5. Default

That little flake better be glad Rod protected him by closing that thread. He's my meat if he isn't banned and decides to post there.

NA

6. Default

Jeesh what an Idiot..........
    The older I get ,the better I was

7. Default

Has everybody who posted on this thread gotten a whiny PM from neuromancer? I got one. Dont send me shit again or I will repost it here dude

QUIT PM'ing THE OLD DUDES DUMASS OR YOU WILL BECOME THE NEW SCROTTO WHIPPING BOY PYSCO LEGHUMPER OFFICIAL COCKGOBBLER.........

K7

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Has everybody who posted on this thread gotten a whiny PM from neuromancer? I got one. Dont send me shit again or I will repost it here dude

QUIT PM'ing THE OLD DUDES DUMASS OR YOU WILL BECOME THE NEW SCROTTO WHIPPING BOY PYSCO LEGHUMPER OFFICIAL COCKGOBBLER.........

K7
    Yeah ,a little wierd.I don't really care what happened .
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

9. Default

you guys are so cool, can I join your club?

Quote Originally Posted by billyjenkins
    you guys are so cool, can I join your club?
    It's really sad all you have to do is hang around a place where noone wants you and try to illicit responses.Did your parents not show you enough attention.I don't understand the whole look at me look what i can do attitude.Why don't you just go away
    -Winston Churchill

11. Default

hey pot meet kettle

Neuromancer didn't send me any private messages.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    It's really sad all you have to do is hang around a place where noone wants you and try to illicit responses.Did your parents not show you enough attention.I don't understand the whole look at me look what i can do attitude.Why don't you just go away
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Neuromancer didn't send me any private messages.
    PM sent bro ,don't want you to be out of the loop LOL

Neuromancer...

It seems to me that you wanted to interact in the cigar community - and you learned a valuable lesson about what not to do in a thread. You seemed to be somewhat sincere in your apology p but you still got a lot to learn... Remember, it's your reputation out there....

Ditto what George said...

Trust me on this one, I know firsthand what kind of damage you can do to yourself. Best advice I can give is to suck it up, apologize, and keep quiet for awhile until the seas are calm again.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

As I was reading that thread, I was thinking it wasn;t all that bad, but it kept getting worse and worse. Not picking on you bro, I've got a hell of a temper sometimes, and I completely alienated myself on another board long ago, under another name (I ain't sayin either) and it was far worse than what you did. I actually managed to post there for another few months before I just gave up trying to change their minds...but that's a new story entirely. I've since learned to read far more than I post, and it's just a habit I've gotten into. though It now takes me far longer to get to know people on boards, and become genuinely accepted.
    It's worth it.
    Last edited by thepyrofish; 09-11-2005 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Type too fast to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    As I was reading that thread, I was thinking it wasn;t all that bad, but it kept getting worse and worse. Not picking on you bro, I've got a hell of a temper sometimes, and I completely alienated myself on another board long ago, under another name (I ain't sayin either) and it was far worse than what you did. I actually managed to post there for another few months before I just gave up trying to change their minds...but that's a new story entirely. I've since learned to read far more than I post, and it's just a habit I've gotten into. though It now takes me far longer to get to know people on boards, and become genuinely accepted.
    It's worth it.
    And when you are accepted, the people will tolerate some of your outbursts without taking it out of context, or reading more into it than was intended... Good point, Pyro...

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Has everybody who posted on this thread gotten a whiny PM from neuromancer? I got one.
    I feel so left out...

Thread Information