This is a continuation of the league from last year. All previous participants will be invited as soon as I set up a new Yahoo ID since the one I had is no longer good. I guess ya gotta use it more than a few weeks a year or they "recycle" your ID.

This should be fun, shit slinging is expected if not required.

The buy-in to participate will be a 5'er from your stash with a minimum value of $8/stick. Be sure to value your cigars appropriately....i.e. what you paid at the B/M is rarely what the cigars can be purchased for on-line due to taxes and other stuff. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM and I'll be happy to help you out. The cigars will be mailed to me no later than the 2nd week of the season. Failure to send your required entry fee by the deadline will be cause for removal from the league. Don't let this happen to you, remember, most things can be dealt with as long as there is communication.

At the end of the playoffs, the cigars will be selected "draft - style" by the top 3 finishers. The number of selections available for each finishing position will be determined once we know how many players, and thus how many cigars, will be available. I'll take care of distributing the cigars at the end.

There will be some changes to the rules this year, primarily surrounding players released to the waiver wire....there will be a delay before they can be picked up by any other team.
We'll discuss this on the league board and come to an agreement that is acceptable to all, shouldn't be an issue.

See last years thread here: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...n-up-and-rules

To participate:
1. Post in this thread
2. Send a PM to me with your email address
3. sign up when you receive the invite from Yahoo