Thread: New Years cigar sorting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default New Years cigar sorting

Just about every new year I dive into the cooler, take a good look at everything, sort through the shit I haven't smoked in a long, long time, rearrange stuff and wonder just why the fuck do I need so many cigars.

My smoking habits have changed drastically over the years and I just don't find myself reaching for some things like I used to. I need to let go of some decent knock-around cigars.

5er - Lempira Fuerte churchill - $25 + shipping......good strong Nicaraguan cigar. Bought quite a few of these back in 2009 or 10....they've been resting in the cooler since. Just opened up the last of them.

Box of 10 Bolivar Suntuoso tubos corona....$25 + shipping. Another value, good, strong cigar.....I usually take them out of the tube and let them sit for a bit before smoking.-DONE

5er - Famous VSL Honduran robusto....$10 + shipping....decent smoke, good construction nice consistent flavor but can sometimes smoke a bit hot

5er - Puros Huerfanos 681...short lancero shape...$10 + shipping....another good value smoke, consistent, easy to smoke.

Partial box of 9/10 Man O War puro authentico....$40 + shipping nice small smoke, nice strength and flavor profile ...box is from 2011, iirc.-DONE

PM if interested, prefer postal MO....if you're new, and we haven't traded before, you'll need to send first.
    Last edited by ashauler; 01-12-2016 at 04:11 PM. Reason: forgot price on MOW's

Thread Information