Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
Sounds good, let me know. That's a helluva drive in one day, probably 11-12 hours.
I was thinking the same thing............I wager there's a good campground right around Grande Prairie! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
Well, I'm about 3 weeks out from the start now. My current plan puts me in at Invermere for the Rocky Mountain Rally on the 4th/5th, Calgary on the 5th, and Edmonton on the 6th. No return trip Capn, I'm staying in Alaska until at least 2019. Drew, I'll be passing through GP on the 7th and might have time to stop. I need to make it from Edmonton to Fort Nelson in time to set up camp.
Sadly, the 6th in Edmonton won't work for me....that's a Monday. I have already booked my annual two week hunting trip off in November and the vacation to visit my daughter and grandson in Portland, OR became a three week adventure instead of the two I thought we were taking. So I'm out of days off now *sigh* If you get a chance to stop and visit with Drew, take some pics and post them on here............lol. If I don't talk to you before you leave, enjoy your trip through the rockies and drive safe!