Thread: a little help PLease

Default a little help PLease

i am new here and have jsut got into cigars and have never tried a cuban and this may sound rude to some but wondering if anyone could send me a cubdan cigar sampler that would be greatly appreciated
    TREVOR HAMILTON

Quote Originally Posted by maballer10
    i am new here and have jsut got into cigars and have never tried a cuban and this may sound rude to some but wondering if anyone could send me a cubdan cigar sampler that would be greatly appreciated

Hmmmmm... new to cigar forums Baller?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

yes y because all mistypes sorry about that i apologize
    TREVOR HAMILTON

Cuban cigars are illegal in the United States Baller. Please do not ask us to engage in illegal activities.

Stick around...read a lot and learn about this great hobby we all enjoy.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

silly newbie!!

stick around and learn more..and read the FAQ's!!

Default sorry

sorry i apologize for posting this kind of out of line i am a newbie
    TREVOR HAMILTON

Quote Originally Posted by alexgtp
    silly newbie!!

stick around and learn more..and read the FAQ's!!

Baller, Cubans are not all what they are cracked up to be. Most Cuban cigars suck. Read about the Cuban Embargo to learn more.

Oh, and welcome to the board! If you stick around you will learn a lot. This link can get you started. Cigar 101

Man I never thought of that! I should have just asked you all to send me a bunch of Cubans when I signed up.

Not only illegal but WAY bad form here and just about anywhere else. 5 Stick penalty, send them to the address in my profile.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIE!

Anyway . . . WELCOME! Stick around and don't let you initial stumble here keep you from becoming a regular here. We are all good guys . . . really we are.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing
    Not only illegal but WAY bad form here and just about anywhere else. 5 Stick penalty, send them to the address in my profile.
    Now that's a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484

Baller, Cubans are not all what they are cracked up to be. Most Cuban cigars suck.
    In the future, avoid Jonesy's sucky cubans. Everyone elses seem to be quite spectactular!

`
    `

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    In the future, avoid Jonesy's sucky cubans. Everyone elses seem to be quite spectactular!
    Sorry Hugh, should have been more specific in saying that most Cubans that people find are fakes and suck...on the chance that you could find an authentic cuban, it would probably be pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Sorry Hugh, should have been more specific in saying that most Cubans that people find are fakes and suck...on the chance that you could find an authentic cuban, it would probably be pretty damn good.
    Authentic ones sound good Jonesy.

`
    `

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Heads up on maballer10. I don't have a clue who this guy is. He just pmed me and asked me to send him Cuban cigars.

Cuban cigars are not legal in the states. It is illegal to solicit them also.

I suggest you do a google on cuban cigar retailers and check with them.

Bad move .

`
    `

Thread Information