Thread: Haven't stocked my Humidor in nearly 7 years

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Haven't stocked my Humidor in nearly 7 years

My last post was 2009 - I've been on hiatus and after coming back I don't know why I left. I used to be on this forum reading posts almost daily. It was fun, informative, and I always kept my humidor stocked. After I smoked everything in my box 6-7 years ago I just bought what I wanted 1 or 2 cigars at a time. But I liked having a full humidor with different styles and flavors always ready to meet the occasion. Today I walked into a new store and I had a long conversation with the staff and a few of the customers and I remembered how much I liked coming here just to read and share. So here I am! This evening I started to season my humidor, I placed a couple online orders (maybe too much and I'll have to buy another humidor) and now I'll be stocked again for campfire nights, BBQs with the gang, and weekend yard-work. I'm kinda excited about cigars all over again.

I never lost interest in the hobby, it just lost its priority in life. Kids, work, wife... It doesn't help that Delaware has one of the strictest smoking laws and you can't even smoke in a B&M cigar shop so it isn't conducive to the social side of the hobby. The shop I wandered into today was in Maryland and seeing a pool table and tvs was nearly a culture shock after all this time. Well, I'm excited to be back on the forum and catching up on lost times. "See" you all around, or something like that.

And as I look around and see how sparse these forums have been I hope that I have not missed all of the good times here.
    Last edited by knightnorth; 05-13-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Thread Information