Thread: trade

Default trade

would anyone like to trade an opus x to me i have royal jamaica cigars i'll send my end of the deal first
    TREVOR HAMILTON

Head over to : http://www.cigarfamily.com/cf4/index.cfm

Join up and make this same request in "The Trading Room" . Those guys are have Opus X by the truckloads and trade 'em like baseball cards. Enjoy!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Head over to : http://www.cigarfamily.com/cf4/index.cfm

Join up and make this same request in "The Trading Room" . Those guys are have Opus X by the truckloads and trade 'em like baseball cards. Enjoy!

Hugh is dead on. Those guys at CF have hooked up many a brother...might be a good place for a newb to get cigars.

They'd probably do a cuban deal too if you ask correctly. Just make sure you post your requests in the "Trading Room" or those guys will bust your balls too.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Some of those guys at CigarFamily have been around so long that they receive free boxes of Opus X on their birthdays and the holidays. That rocks!

`
    `

Some of those guys at CigarFamily have been around so long that they receive free boxes of Opus X on their birthdays and the holidays. That rocks!

I was wondering how that was happening... I want in on that deal...

Blog Entries

CigarFamily is THE site for Fuente products. SOMEONE over there will set you up Good advice from some veterans here for ya maballer
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

The old timers with all the free birthday boxes must not have logged in yet.

`
    `

The old timers with all the free birthday boxes must not have logged in yet.

I don't know - maybe it's in the presentation. Maybe it's not believable enough? I don't know... It would seem to me he would have had a response by now...

Give it a bit - I'm sure the old timers will be along any time now after they've had their morning coffee...

Thank you I appreciate the information
    TREVOR HAMILTON

Score your Opus X and Cubans yet maBaller?

`
    `

12. Default

Score your Opus X and Cubans yet maBaller?
    I scored a profane ss from him. Didn't even have to send him anything.

Hey maballer10.....GO AWAY

Looks like he has been sending a fair share of PMs / smoke signals on sticks for sale ( on unreleased Opus X no less! ) , but making no deals.

Hmmmm, trying to talk the sellers down perhaps ?

`
    `

14. Default

In way over his head.

Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 08-07-2005 at 09:55 AM.

`
    `

16. Default

Link no work

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Link no work
    Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® apologizes for the technical difficulties. Proper Linkage has been corrected

`
    `

Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® apologizes for the technical difficulties. Proper Linkage has been corrected

classic link, this guy and puromooch whould get together
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 08-07-2005 at 01:48 PM.

Thread Information