Binder: Dominican
    Filler: Dominican, Nicaraguan
    Vitola: Sublime ~ Toro ~ 6x52
    Draw: Medium
    Burn: Good
    Ash: 1.5"
    Price: $12.00 - $15.00 YMMV

Hello BOTL!

This will be my first review in over 6 years. I must review this wonderful smoke. I apologize in advance for the lack of photos. I may add photos and edit this review after I smoke *just one more* of these beauties.

Prelight: First off this smoke has a smooth beautiful light reddish, light brown Equador-Habano wrapper. Very small and hardly visible veins. The wrapper feels like short stiff suede. A sniff of the foot reveals a sweet smell that reminds me of black cherry and cinnamon with light tobacco. The cold draw had the same flavors multiplied with a citrus vibe. I could tell this was going to be a treat. The band is gorgeous.

Light: Easy

1st 3rd:

This smoke starts out with a surprise as it is stronger than I expected on the initial light, however, this mini-explosion of red-hot-cinnamon-candies and ever-so-slight spice mellowed out after a few puffs and retained a toned down sweet cinnamon and black cherry flavor. I love the feel and taste of the wrapper as I am tasting a subtle sweetness from the wrapper. Enjoying coffee and taking notes here in my local shop's lounge watching the big screen and meeting a few new people. The ending of the first third is smoothing out nicely with a fruity flavor. Nice smoke. Not harsh and not too strong. I call this a light-medium.

2nd 3rd:

I was just asked to play some dominoes. Let's do this. Don't worry, I remember this smoke. Ok brothers let me say this as I reach the half-way point: "Creamy, Smooth, Citrus, Faint Almonds". Very nice. It has just enough tobacco kick to compliment the flavors. This 3rd has cinnamon, citrus, mild cocoa. So smooth. I think I taste a floral vibe. Moving on...

3rd 3rd:

I already want another. The flavors stay consistent and smooth with citrus, black cherry, light almonds and cinnamon. The cocoa picks up a tad and this smoke rounds out very well. Damn good smoke in my opinion. Burnt my fingers and played some dominoes.

Overall:

A very flavorful, smooth and beautiful smoke. If this smoke was a little cheaper I would cast a vote for a go-to smoke when I'm in the mood for a smooth, mild-medium smoke that would go with morning coffee or evening scotch.
    Last edited by EdgeMan; 08-22-2016 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Grammar
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Thread Information