Thread: Your Favorite

Default Your Favorite

Well I have just turned 18 and i love cigars. I want to know what y'all would suggest for a cigar for me to have that is $15 or under. What is you favorite type of cigar? Well off for me to go smoke one.

Hoyo De Monterrey are my favorite cigars. I go for the Maduros!

15 is about the price for a Padron 1964. It's a spicy cigar but dam tasty. But, so you know and hopefully I don't sound condescending, it is a strong cigar. If you’re new powerful, premiums it may be a bit much.

Another great choice is an AVO #3 - it is mild to medium smoke with great flavor and a medium-to-medium light spice. I think you would enjoy this one. They should run about 8 bucks a stick and are a full sized (churchill-type) cigar which should burn cool and improve the enjoyment and allow the flavors to develop a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    15 is about the price for a Padron 1964. It's a spicy cigar but dam tasty. But, so you know and hopefully I don't sound condescending, it is a strong cigar. If you’re new powerful, premiums it may be a bit much.

Another great choice is an AVO #3 - it is mild to medium smoke with great flavor and a medium-to-medium light spice. I think you would enjoy this one. They should run about 8 bucks a stick and are a full sized (churchill-type) cigar which should burn cool and improve the enjoyment and allow the flavors to develop a bit more.

I do like the Padron's. I have never tried to AVO, but, they sound pretty good. Maybe I'll have to order some. I might go do that right now!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpudPeeWee
    Well I have just turned 18 and i love cigars. I want to know what y'all would suggest for a cigar for me to have that is $15 or under. What is you favorite type of cigar? Well off for me to go smoke one.
    Hmmmm.....

Anyway, I would suggest you pick up some Fuente 858s.....they're not too expensive and they're a great smoke. IMHO

If you want to reach the higher end of your budget then pick up some Fuente Hemingway Signatures.
    The heat around the corner....

Avo's are great, I have tried their entire line and they are some of my favorites, give them a try!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information