So, the full list is out.
- Garcia must have really PO'd someone at CA. The only Garcias are an Ashton La Aroma de Cuba something at a perhaps not-coincidental #13; and, winner of the biggest band award (I think), and most acronyms found outside a Gioloto cigar (for sure), the El Centurion H-2K-CT Toro (#16)
- Dion Gioloto got bumped down from #4 last year to #24. There's a horse head in your bed - get that advertising budget up!
- Up and coming Fernandez is #11 - this is the Fernandez family associated with Aganorsa, which controls much of Nicaragua's tobacco crop. They only sold tobacco before, and almost everyone kissed their a*ses to ensure getting good Nic tobacco. This will be an interesting brand for lovers of Nicaraguan tobacco if the Fernandez' use their good tobacco for their own cigars ...
- in what appears to be Father/son year, the other Fernandez (AJ) is represented by a blend of his father's, Enclave (#20), and Fuente gets a second cigar in one blended by Mr. Fuente Sr (RIP), Casa Cuba (#23) - which is also the only cigar in the whole 25 that piqued my interest.
- Names back from the dead include machine-made names Villiger (#21) and Henry Clay (#22)
- oh yeah, token Cuban #3 was the Siglo VI at #19, which is the only cigar of the top 25 that is in my cooler.

Just imagine what would happen if the Cubans could buy advertising in CA!