Thread: Road Block I went through last night.

Default Road Block I went through last night.

So, I'm on my way about 11:00pm last night to meet my lady in town to bundle up and go for a walk. I was finishing a cigar when I noticed a road block up ahead. I got excited, because for some reason, I love road blocks. I pulled up and rolled down my window. "Licence and proof of insurance" .... "what kinda cigar you smoking?"

"Sancho Panza Double Maduro"

"Damn, how in the hell do you remember all that shit?"

I laughed, "Well, I got a whole box of em', might as well know what they are."

Then they started asking me other questions about it. I found it quiet humorous. Good ole Mississippi cops.

Blog Entries

Back in the day, it was never a cigar when they asked what I was smoking. Like you; however, I now almost look forward to being pulled over since I know they aren't looking for me

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
    --Gerald

Well I've never been pulled over in a roadblock nor seen a roadblock in action. I guess in this part of Texas they're few and far between.

I used to drink IBC root beer coming and going to work all the time. I was just waiting to get pulled over for having an open container in the car. Yes officer, it is beer, would you like a drink? Hee hee!!

The foothills of the Sierra mountains about 50 miles west of Lake Tahoe.

So this southern cop pulls over a good ol' boy in his pickup truck. The good ol' boy rolls down his window and the cop says to him:

"You got an I.D.?"

To which the good ol' boy responds:

" 'bout what? "

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dru Lee Parsec View Post
    So this southern cop pulls over a good ol' boy in his pickup truck. The good ol' boy rolls down his window and the cop says to him:

"You got an I.D.?"

To which the good ol' boy responds:

" 'bout what? "

the old ones are the good ones......ROFLMFFAO!!!

Thread Information