Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
LMAO, George is only asking that question to make sure "Frustrater_Driver" ain't talking about officer Giese

CC - if anyone EVER gets a ticket from me, they have REALLY screwed up!!! I haven't written a ticket in about - well - three weeks or so - but it was years before that....

Actually, three weeks ago I was asked to go out and supplement patrol because they were VERY busy (gridlocked rush-hour traffic, accidents, alarm calls, etc.). I was sitting in the gridlock and you'd be amazed at what some goofs do!!! No speeding ticket for me - improper merge (Cavalier cutting off a semi after trying to race ahead of it), passing a long line of cars flying down the median (2X), and a blatant blowing of a red light and damn hear taking out cars trying to clear the intersection, to name a few... All within about a 1/2 hour time span... You know, all those things you see and say, "where's the cops when you need him!!!"

But, conversely, there are jurisdictions in the Illinois area where the ONLY source of revenue is writing speeding tickets. I hate those bastids!!! We've got one nearby that FINALLY was taken down by a new village board - THANKFULLY... It was a pain in the A$$ every time you drive through the town, getting stopped... So I sympathize with Frustrated Motorist - believe me!!!

Don't get me wrong - if there's a speed limit sign - you should be doing the posted speed limit. They are generally there for good reason!!! Otherwise, I get paid well to investigate the crashes that are a result of ignoring speed laws!!!

CC - I can see you would have trouble with that - Speed Limits are contrary to Jaguar ownership!!!