Thread: Walmart Cigar Accesories!!???!

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

Exclamation Walmart Cigar Accesories!!???!

maybe not, but i did find a digital hygrometer/thermometer that i have been wanting in the household section. someone posted a couple of sites for digital ones today and i almost bought one. i just couldnt bring myself to pay 17 bucks for a hygro/thermometer that's the size of a quarter. thanks to whoever put the link up by the way.

i paid 11 bucks. its magnetic(which does me no good in my humi but someone might find it nice) and it has a kickstand sort of a deal. its about the size of a credit card. its white (can be painted black i imagine if you really want it to be black or whatever color you want i guess)

there ya go, easy hygro/thermometer solution right in your own back yard. . . . its everything i need and the right size/price. so im happy.

oh, it works on one AAA. thats all for now

I just paid $9 for an analog yesterday.

3. Default

I bought 2 of them for my humidors! They are really accurate!
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

daaaang, sorry dude . . . i needed a new one cause the one that came built in to my humi broke and i -was- gonna go for an analog but read in CA that digital is much more accurate and they recommended it. i definately need some help keeping my humi balanced(have been having problems with mold) and decided to get digital for its accuracy. i decided yesterday that i was officially on the lookout(make it sound like a big deal cause 20 bucks for a hygro/thermo meter thats the size of a quarter is a big deal lol) and just happened to see this one hanging on an endcap. it should hang nicely from one of my drawers so that i can see it just fine(glass front humi)

Thread Information