Thread: Gurkha Double Maduro 5-Pack

Default Gurkha Double Maduro 5-Pack

Hey folks, just got 15 Gurkha's in and was wondering if anybody wanted to trade a 5-er for a 5-er. Shoot me some pm's or replies on what you'd want to trade and I'll get back to you ASAP.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Superman, clean out your pm box, but unfortunately, I've already got a few edges and I'm not a huge sun grown fan, any other tasty delights in your humidor
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Bump

Those babies are about $6 apiece, aren't they? I will probably have something worth trading you by the middle of next week.

I'm not worried so much about getting equal monetary value (they're actually 7-8 I believe, correct me if I'm wrong), but more equal taste value. I'm just looking for a way to try out some new cigars

EDIT: This trade is completed, sorry Kenyth, I posted the trade over on CigarPass.com too and had two takers before your response, just didn't know it before I posted the above
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 08-12-2005 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Hey folks, just got 15 Gurkha's in and was wondering if anybody wanted to trade a 5-er for a 5-er. Shoot me some pm's or replies on what you'd want to trade and I'll get back to you ASAP.
    How about trade your Gurkha to my CAO LAnniversaire Cameroon Tubo II?

EDIT: This trade is completed, sorry Kenyth, I posted the trade over on CigarPass.com too and had two takers before your response, just didn't know it before I posted the above [/QUOTE]

My bad...I didn't see that the trade was completed. Maybe next time...

No problem at all. I believe you should always take the first person who has the goods to trade. It's the only fair thing to do. Enjoy your trade.

Thread Information