Thread: CAO and Mickey D's

Default CAO and Mickey D's

I'm of the opinion that McDonald's Sausage McMuffin with Egg is right up there with a prime porterhouse slathered in garlic butter. After enduring the pain of working 30 hours straight, I got the #3 breakfast combo at McD's this morning and headed home in hopes of stealing an hour of patio time before the rain kicked back in. With a gut full of Fast Food's Finest, I retreated to the balcony with a CAO Cameroon and McD's coffee. Turned out to be quite a combo! Somewhere, a big wooden indian was smiling over me, as I smoked to the nub without a drop of rain. As I type this, it begins to pour!

I don't think McDonalds is a good combination with anything

But if it worked for you...

No sleep makes you crazy sometimes
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Blog Entries

Sleep??!!?!?!?! What's sleep?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by King of Vagabonds
    I'm of the opinion that McDonald's Sausage McMuffin with Egg is right up there with a prime porterhouse slathered in garlic butter. After enduring the pain of working 30 hours straight, I got the #3 breakfast combo at McD's this morning and headed home in hopes of stealing an hour of patio time before the rain kicked back in. With a gut full of Fast Food's Finest, I retreated to the balcony with a CAO Cameroon and McD's coffee. Turned out to be quite a combo! Somewhere, a big wooden indian was smiling over me, as I smoked to the nub without a drop of rain. As I type this, it begins to pour!

If this is a lifestyle habit, instead of a anomaly in your lifestyle, do yourself a favor and schedule your colonoscopy appointment now.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan

If this is a lifestyle habit, instead of a anomaly in your lifestyle, do yourself a favor and schedule your colonoscopy appointment now.

And that pain on your right abdomen is your gall bladder working overtime passing a stone.

Hugh- Thankfully I'm the one on the other end of the colon exam, so I know not to ever schedule one for myself. I use barium, though, so I get referred the worst of the worst--the colons that the scopes can't navigate. If my dietary indescretions ever catch up with me, I'm booking a one-way to Thailand and staying far away from the hospital!

The only time I eat at McDonalds is at 3 am when I have to feed the beer munchies!!!

Oh come on guys! He sated his hunger, and enjoyed some well deserved relaxation with a cigar and a cuppa joe. Isn't that the way it's done in the mornings?

Thread Information