Thread: cigars international question

Default cigars international question

anybody know how often they restock their cigars? Been waiting two weeks now for them to get a certain cigar in. Or should I just email them asking when they will come in?

2. Default

CI sucks bigtime bro,their customer service is shitty at best (personal expierence)and the auctions are a clusterf*ck at best. I voted with my wallet years ago and spend my comsiderable cigar $ at sites where they give a shit about you. CI is 1/2 a step above thompsons at best.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    CI sucks bigtime bro,their customer service is shitty at best (personal expierence)and the auctions are a clusterf*ck at best. I voted with my wallet years ago and spend my comsiderable cigar $ at sites where they give a shit about you. CI is 1/2 a step above thompsons at best.
    I've ordered from them once, but didn't have to bother with their customer service, which sounds like a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7

I haven't ordered from them but I do like their inventory. Any other suggestions for some good online stores?

I always use Cbid but I always compare the price with cigars international before I make the bet. I think they have good deals on most cigars.

Took me 2 weeks to get some 5 Vegas I ordered.
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Default Just wanted to be sure......

that some of you guys are aware that Cigar Bid and Cigars International are the same company.

I have bought stuff on Cigar Bid and have had good service, i.e., I got the cigars within a few days of the auction close.

I also bought a five-pack of Gurkha Boers from Cigars International and received them quickly as well.

A few of you have questioned Cigar Bids quality in general recently. Dry cigars, etc. I still wonder about this whole shipping in summertime thing. Time will tell.

For the time being, I'll stick with JR for any serious mail order.
    Last edited by MMAB; 08-15-2005 at 07:54 AM.

I have placed many orders through CI and never have had a problem. My cigars are usually on my doorstep within 2 to 3 days after ordering. I have not had to talk with their Customer Service department, however.

i've called cigarbids customer service once...

i had ordered a dbg cutter and it had gotten lost in the mail or mis addressed or somethin... either way it had been a week and a half and it hadnt shown up...

i called em up told em it hadnt arrived yet and they said they would take care of it... got the new one they sent out in a couple days.
    -=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

Thread Information