Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: (2) Boxs of Montecristo Cigars - Sealed REAL CUBANS

1. Default FS: (2) Boxs of Montecristo Cigars - Sealed REAL CUBANS

[SNIP]
    Last edited by hex1848; 08-15-2005 at 10:52 AM. Reason: We don't advertise Cubans coming from the US.

Just signed up and his first post is selling "real cubans" purchased in the DR.

How many other cigar forums have you tried this at?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

3. Default

With no information in his profile...
    Pass on this one boys.

NA

4. Default

He posted over at CP just now...same crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Wider is Better
    I have for sale 2 boxs of Montecristo's. One No.5 and No.1 I also have some No.4's if anyone wants singles. These are originals no bootleg mail in. Were purchased from a Vacation in Dominican Republic and well you get the rest. Let me know some offers would like to sell both boxs together and hopefully local. Will ship if anyone wants.

Located in New York City.

25 Per Box
    20 Seperate cigars from the No.4

Looks like he's trying to cut & run. Might as well save this for the archives.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

6. Default

These were purchased from Cigar King which is in Colonial Santa Dominigo and they dont sell Fakes they are known for there Cuban Cigars its located on Calle Conde and heres the info on the Seal.

Serie A
    No. 1
    Ley De
    Julio 16/1912
    AE227601

So yes you can purchase "REAL CUBANS" in DR. There is no trade embargo between Cuba and DR so why cant you? Sorry im not a Cigar smoker like the rest of you and dont know much about them.
    Ask me about them cubans!

Blog Entries

Please leave both CP and CC, we are not going to buy your cigars.

Give your boxes of Montecristos to the troops, they'll appreciate them more than us Especially since we can't afford REAL HABANOS
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

9. Default

How are these fake? I posted all the info you want some more pics of the back or something you guys jump the gun on everything like a bunch of idiots. I know the EPG UVSC code on the back is something to do with Factory and dating.
    Ask me about them cubans!

How are these fake? I posted all the info you want some more pics of the back or something you guys jump the gun on everything like a bunch of idiots. I know the EPG UVSC code on the back is something to do with Factory and dating.
    Oh, boy... Here's your shovel... Keep digging your hole... I'm afraid you're done here - time to move on.

Sorry im not a Cigar smoker like the rest of you and dont know much about them.
    Another uninformed tourist who gets the smart idea to buy "real cubans" to resell for a nice profit.

`
    `

Blog Entries

"idiots"???

Did he just call us "idiots"?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    "idiots"???

Did he just call us "idiots"?
    Nah. I think he was talking to you in particular and prolly included Huge at the last second.

FAKES YOU FLAKE. I'm typing slow so you can soak it in Wider. YOU BOUGHT FAKES and now are trying to sell FAKES. The idiocy here is self evident.

NA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samclemmons
    Nah. I think he was talking to you in particular and prolly included Huge at the last second.

FAKES YOU FLAKE. I'm typing slow so you can soak it in Wider. YOU BOUGHT FAKES and now are trying to sell FAKES. The idiocy here is self evident.

NA

LMAO!!!!!

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I don't think that calling us all IDIOTS was a very smart think to do! Let the games begin!

F OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

listen turd dick . . .dont come on here being so OBVIOUS and selling shitsticks that you bought off of some baseball coach/cigar dealer/baseball agent/hair stylist/taxi driver/tourist targeter and try to sell em on here like you've got some inside track on "real cubans" and certainly . . .do NOT come in to OUR lounge and call US names you sleezy fuck. go back to the airport and sell em outside of international baggage claim to all the swedes.

fuck off shitbrick
    next?

Blog Entries

Van Wilder, why dont you send out a couple of those singles for some of the members to judge. If they are real, most of the seasoned veterans would be able to tell the difference. The boxes would be worth more if some of us can give you some sort of validitiy.

Send me a PM if you would like me to try one or 2 out for you.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

OHHHHH.....*starts building the fire!!!!*

My check is in the mail.
    Just fill in the amount.
    I trust you completely.
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

did i shitbrick? uhm i meant, yeah what hex said! send us the box and we will let you know

Thread Information