Thread: Montecristo Deals (Steals) Limited Sale!

tobaccoworld Guest

Default Montecristo Deals (Steals) Limited Sale!

Greeting From TobaccoWorldCigars.com! We only have a handful of the following in stock. Here's your chance to get a great deal! Perfect gift for any fan of Montecristo.

MONTECRISTO 70TH ANNIVERSARY ASHTRAY - 3 In Stock
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ac...ontecristo.htm
    ----------------------------------------------
    Montecristo 70th Anniversary Ashtray
    Retail Price: $69.95
    ON SALE: $34.95

MONTECRISTO COFFEE GIFT SET - SOLD
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...e_gift_set.htm
    Spectacular Gift Boxed Set Comes Complete With a Montecristo Triangular Ceramic Ashtray, 4 Espresso Cups and Saucers, Ceramic Coffee Jar with Montecristo Logo, 1 lbs. of Special Blend Coffee & 25 Montecristo cigars!
    Retail Price: $243.99
    ON SALE: $139.99

MONTECRISTO GOLF GIFT SET - 3 In Stock
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...f_gift_set.htm
    Custom-Made Wood Box Contains 27 Assorted 50 Ring Gauge Montecristo Platinum, Serie VI, and Montecristo White cigars. Plus It Has Three Customized Golf Balls, Golf Tees and a Ball Marker.
    Retail Price: $243.99
    ON SALE: $139.99

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us 1-888-20-CIGAR or email us through the web site.
    Last edited by tobaccoworld; 08-17-2005 at 05:25 PM.

Not a bad price for that 70th anniversary ashtray, but I got one for $29 on ebay.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

tobaccoworld Guest

Thats a good deal but Ebay makes me cringe.. 50/50 chance you'll actually get what you ordered if you get it at all and the sellers on Ebay do not make it easy for reputable shops when they sell for 5 cents over cost whether its cigars, car parts or what ever else they list on there.. No free standing business that has employees could or would sell at those prices unless they are going bankrupt.. They are more about quantity than quality.. I just think of it as a flea market so if you land a good bargain it's worth it. I just don't do repeat business with any of the sellers I've purchased from myself.

Well I've always bought from reputable dealers, I check their feedback and see if they are honest, and out of dozens of transactions I've only had one bad experience and got all my money back through Paypal.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information