Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Let's see your pets!!!

james hes great looking it hard taking in a dog with special need you are a sant BTW welcome to the dog club

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

That's a great looking dog man. congrats and a big high five for taking him in.

Kudos James
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Blog Entries

Very handsome dog. Dogs see so much with their sense of smell I am sure he operates just fine. I suspect his sense of smell is twice as good as a dog of his caliber with site. He would probably make a great cadaver dog for the police.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Default My insane dog

This is my dog... He's a bit insane. He's a powderpuff chinese crested (They're the really ugly dogs that have no hair, but they have two varieties, and one has hair, the other just seems a bit more infamous) He's a bit insane... He screams bloody murder anytime anyone comes home; also, he's a white dog... supposedly. He likes to play in the mud so much that I'm not really sure anymore. I went through a period of trying to keep him clean, but just gave up on it.

And that's me in the picture... with my hippy hair that you luckily can't see that much of, but it's cut off now... this whole growing up thing isn't what it's cracked up to be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 6.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	880  

my wife has a powderpuff, she thinks shes a sight hound pretty much a one person dog she hates me

by the way welcome from Utah

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Chinese crested do tend to be a bit wacky... They're extremely in-bred because the breed is pretty rare. My parents breed them and our stud is actually the great-uncle of the female, but that's acceptable within chinese cresteds. If you look at the akc standard for the breed, the hairless variety have no standard for teeth! They have a tendency to grow out at weird angles, or just not even be there. The mother of the guy in the picture has neither of her top two canines. Try playing it with it, though, as insane as it is. They grow to like you after a while; my dad's dog hated me for the longest time until I forced it to play with me

Quote Originally Posted by Alcibiates View Post
    Chinese crested do tend to be a bit wacky... They're extremely in-bred because the breed is pretty rare. My parents breed them and our stud is actually the great-uncle of the female, but that's acceptable within chinese cresteds. If you look at the akc standard for the breed, the hairless variety have no standard for teeth! They have a tendency to grow out at weird angles, or just not even be there. The mother of the guy in the picture has neither of her top two canines. Try playing it with it, though, as insane as it is. They grow to like you after a while; my dad's dog hated me for the longest time until I forced it to play with me
    that would be line-breeding not in-bred with my race car, his dad is also his uncle. his dad is one of the top ten borzoi in the us right now in-breeding bad line-breeding is not as bad

dustin

Blog Entries

Default Heidee Dog

This is our Heidee dog. Got her from the SPCA about 4 years ago. Lately, she's showing her age

Will

RIP Heidee 9/8/2010
    Last edited by badwhale; 09-09-2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Adding RIP for the ol' girl
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Here's my dog, Zephyr. He's a Siberian Huskey - unfortunatly had to give him to my sister when I moved to the UK

"Celebrate Yourself!"

Blog Entries

"We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Bella and Bruno

Barkley

Pookah
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

missy

Blog Entries

Hey now! That's canine NSFW!

Will
    Last edited by badwhale; 11-10-2011 at 10:51 PM.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I found the perfect use for my Macanudos.

Blog Entries

My cat goes nuts when I open a humidor. He loves the smell. cute pic

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
    Bella and Bruno

The pic where he's looking up is a pic that could win a photo contest.

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Tieadora. She's a 14 year old pedigree British Shorthair.

Here's one with her eyes open:

Philomena. She's a 13 year old pedigree Maine Coon. She's a Nittany Lion fan.

Here's a closer view.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

CC both of your kitties look like they have real attitudes! My kitty does too!

to make it endure

Thread Information