Thread: Let's see your pets!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Well in the house we have 2 dachsunds and a border collie.......the rambunxious border collie is mine. This 10 month old beast has more energy than anything I have ever seen....

Beautiful dog Dhutch!!! Border Collies are my favorite! Have you brought her to training yet? And I thought my dog Kira had a lot of energy
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Roham,

Great idea.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Me an the boys Archie (White rescued), Victor (Brindle retired racer), who are both pure greyhounds
    Archie ran as Britannia Pete and Victor as Uncle Slug.

Victor and Tara, my mother in laws english pointer.

Crazy dog.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Here's my boy Doby. He is a lab pit mix.

And my girl, Petra. She is full pit.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    Beautiful dog Dhutch!!! Border Collies are my favorite! Have you brought her to training yet? And I thought my dog Kira had a lot of energy

I havnt spent any money on training her or taking her to anywhere but she's pretty good about listening to what I tell her to do!

6. Default

Puff's Pit looks just like my first pit Honey. Pits are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Puff's Pit looks just like my first pit Honey. Pits are the best.
    I have to contest that, Greyhounds are tops.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe
    I have to contest that, Greyhounds are tops.

Bet my pits can whip your greyhounds.

Just kidding. A bud of mine has a greyhound. He got it from a rescue program. It's a terrific dog.

Not in a race they can't bubba .

Seriously, it's a family thing.

Just kidding. A bud of mine has a greyhound. He got it from a rescue program. It's a terrific dog.

*cough ahem* Gotta love 'em shepards. May not be the strongest(pity), or the smartest(collie), or the fastest(Grey Hound), but they are near the top in all those categories

No seriously though, I was at the park a while back and my dog found a female karelian bear dog and instantly they had a race, did a couple laps around the park. The whole time the karelian was in front. After a couple laps my dog just gave up. I then took her ball thrower and tossed the ball(and far), and Kira started running for it, along with about 3 other dogs at the park that day. And that damn karelian bear dog waited till all the dogs were half way to the ball before she started running, then she zipped around all of them and nabbed the ball. She did that twice in a row before the owner commented that her dog has never ever shown an interest in balls of any sort. I laughed and said she is just showing off. Then the owner recounted how she was at the park one day and her dog saw a young grey hound. And they chased each other around the whole park but the bear dog just couldn't keep up at all. The lady said the rest of the walk her dog was so depressed it had lost a race it just walked around with its head down, no more running I've never seen a grey hound go full tilt in person, but if they can make that bear dog look slow alls I got to say is, wow.

My friend has a male Karelian bear dog, and that thing can jump like nothing I have ever seen before also. I mean, leap over a 6 foot fence no problem, or into the back of my friends full size chevy as he drives away
    Last edited by Roham; 08-19-2005 at 03:03 AM.
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

11. Default

Let's bring this one back again! These are our dogs, Barkley's on the right and Rosie's on the left. Both from different shelters, Barkley is a German Shorthair mix and Rosie seems to be a mix of a lot of different fluffy breeds(and shes more like a thorn than a rose IMO)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thedogs.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	1145   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tounge.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	1146  
    "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something" - Plato

Blog Entries

Wanted to bump this thread and introduce to you all our baby girl, Mocca.

Here she is watching 24 with me the other night:

And here she is relaxing while I work on my computer:

Damn cute! Great picture people!!

Blog Entries

Very cute..in the first picture she looks like she posing for a cover of some pet magazine!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information