Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Tres Petit Corona (aka Corona Gigante)

1. Default

Uh Guys? I really don't wanna spoil yer fun here but... Having just spoken with Nick for about ten minutes and having lived in Houston and having caller ID.. this ain't Scotty. You can apologize now and send cigars if he'll give you his addy.

NA

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    Sorry to keep you all waiting.

I was talking to Sam Clemmons (his number was the first one I saw).

Sam? You there?
    ...he's buckling his pants back up.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

If Neal says so, it's good enough for me...

PM me your addy and I'll send a pack of smokes...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    If Neal says so, it's good enough for me...

PM me your addy and I'll send a pack of smokes...
    I'll do the same!

...but will you please change your avatar, it invokes bad memories.
    Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 08-19-2005 at 03:53 PM.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

WOW!!! I woulda bet an awful lot of cigars this was Scotty but I was wrong. Okay Corona Gigante, if you'd be willing to PM me your address, I'll send you some ceegars I am truly sorry if I offended you sir.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-19-2005 at 03:56 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    ...but will you please change your avatar, it invokes bad memories.
    It'll be a while before I find an avatar that works as well as thet one, but Sam explained to me how unpopular Scotty was so I guess I can let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    It'll be a while before I find an avatar that works as well as thet one, but Sam explained to me how unpopular Scotty was so I guess I can let it go.
    Thank you!

I should warn you though, that you may be forever known as Tres Petit around here from this day forward.

`
    `

Thank you!

I should warn you though, that you may be forever known as Tres Petit around here from this day forward.
    Yeah... Thanks to me....

But I think it's a bit better than Horace.... Hmmmmm..... Nahhhhhh.....

Default Absolutely amazing......

I'm speechless..........

Well, almost.

This is some of the finest entertainment yet.

You've nearly alienated a newbie. You've at least soured him a bit. And all because of some age old battle that has been raging on for centuries. Sort of like the Middle East conflicts.

Forgive them Corona Gigante, for they know not what they do. SFG has driven them completely mad.

Bill and George. I still think you're great men and I love you dearly (in an internet sort of way....although I've seen your pictures and you're both kinda cute...hmmm.....maybe after a time....no...no.....It could never work.... ).
    Last edited by MMAB; 08-19-2005 at 10:06 PM. Reason: CRAP! I mis-spelled y-o-u-'-r-e!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    I'm speechless..........

Well, almost.

You've nearly alienated a newbie. You've at least soured him a bit. And all because of some age old battle that has been raging on for centuries. Sort of like the Middle East conflicts.

Forgive them Corona Gigante, for they know not what they do. SFG has driven them completely mad.

Bill and George. I still think your great men and I love you dearly (in an internet sort of way....although I've seen your pictures and your both kinda cute...hmmm.....maybe after a time....no...no.....It could never work.... ).
    LMFAO!!!! Yes, I'll admit it, I've suffered permanent damage from overexposure to Scroto and it has affected my judgement. I must learn from my mistakes.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Any other volunteers willing to help make amends for this mistake?

Please PM me for target coordinates.

`
    `

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

The thread was quite amusing the first time i read through it ,but now that we know its not scotty its even funnier
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    I'm speechless..........

Well, almost.

Bill and George. I still think your great men and I love you dearly (in an internet sort of way....although I've seen your pictures and your both kinda cute...hmmm.....maybe after a time....no...no.....It could never work.... ).

I was dillusional... My judgement was clouded...

Very good analogy, MMAB - just like the Middle East conflict, I doubt there will ever be an end with Scotty...

Well... I'm in the process of eating my crow and humble pie right now... I'll be back later....

14. Default

Hey bro I am sorry I pegged you for scrott the assmaster. I aint sending you any cigars though. Thoouh shit man, it will thicken your skin in the long run.Welcome to SC

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

15. Default

I didn't jump your ass TPC. My hand was hovering over the keyboard but I resisted.

By the way welcome to CS. This really is a good site. We have had trouble with trolls so everybody is cautious.

Blog Entries

Welcome to CS and probably the most unique posting experience this site has ever had.

Uh, ya, I guess it's safe to welcome you aboard now
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

damn, i'm gone from the boards all day, and i missed the flaming and the insults.

good read though, its pretty funny seeing the conclustion. welcome aboard! hope you like it here and forgive our great members. they were just trying to keep scotty's crap out. i can vouch (sp?) personally for george. he's a great BOTL. hope you enjoy it here.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

All I can say is Nicholas passed the "acid" test with flying colors!!! He is a great guy and I hope to get to know him better...

Jason - I was right in my post - it will become very clear (black or white) if Corona Gigante is or isn't Scotty. And the answer is - he isn't... So - do I get sued now for defamation of character???

Oh, and Chris... It's not fair for you to jump in on my side. I bought you off with cigars, remember???

20. Default

Any other volunteers willing to help make amends for this mistake?

Please PM me for target coordinates.
    Yeah. Looking at you Purobrat.

Thread Information