Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Tres Petit Corona (aka Corona Gigante)

Default Welcome Tres Petit Corona (aka Corona Gigante)

I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome our newest member - Tres Petit Corona - aka Corona Gigante - aka SFG75...

Great to see you back, Scott. I hope your stay this time is better than the last....

2. Default

Edited because I skuck my 13 EEEE in my mouth again,sory Corona Gigante
    Last edited by kevin7; 08-19-2005 at 07:46 PM.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

SCOTTY!!!! Is that REALLY YOU?

Amazing, you start a new screen name and keep a relatively low profile. I'll admit you had me fooled and it looks like everyone else as well. But you seem to love controversy don't you? I'm sure you were sitting there saying to yourself "WOW, these guys are STUPIDER than I could ever imagine!!!" since we never caught on.

So in order to make things "interesting" you changed you avatar to the one you used in June when George started calling you "Alfred" to get our attention.

Yep, now us dummies figured it out. WOW you are pathetic

Scroto, why bother? Everyone here hates the sight of you so just call it a day and go back to Cigar Weekly, oh sorry I just touched on a sore subject, you were banned there

Hey, why not try ClubStogie
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Purobrat
    I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome our newest member - Tres Petit Corona - aka Corona Gigante - aka SFG75...

Great to see you back, Scott. I hope your stay this time is better than the last....
    Hey i never heard who won his contest ,what cigars did he put in the package?
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Welcome to the board you Scrotumbag!
    Last edited by Jonsey5484; 08-19-2005 at 10:59 AM.

Man, you have GOT to be kidding me!

This drama is like daytime soaps, it never ends!

I don't get it Scott. Why didn't you just keep a low profile if you wanted to use this board again? Why put clues to your original identity? Vexing to say the least.

7. Cool Not Scotty

Err...

It's probably not even worth my time trying to convince you that I'm not Scotty, but what the hell--I'm not Scotty. My name is Nicholas and I live in Houston. I've been checking out this board for a few weeks, posting here and there. Just this morning, I thought it might be a laugh to get myself an avatar. The picture of Bush as Alfred E Neumann comes from a cover of the Nation magazine. I thought it was pretty funny. I guess Scott did too.

I've appreciated several tips I've picked up: otterbox, cigarbid.com, resting cigars I've received through the mail, etc. So thanks to those of you who have been helpful. As for getting to a hundred posts, well, maybe, if it stays interesting. Otherwise not. To be honest, accumulating large numbers of posts on various websites is not one of the things on which I base my self-esteem.

"Asshat"--that's funny.

I thought I was the only one allowed to play fuccking Columbo around here!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    I thought I was the only one allowed to play fuccking Columbo around here!
    well get to work instead of defiling poor stuffed animals
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    Err...

It's probably not even worth my time trying to convince you that I'm not Scotty, but what the hell--I'm not Scotty. My name is Nicholas and I live in Houston. I've been checking out this board for a few weeks, posting here and there. Just this morning, I thought it might be a laugh to get myself an avatar. The picture of Bush as Alfred E Neumann comes from a cover of the Nation magazine. I thought it was pretty funny. I guess Scott did too.

I've appreciated several tips I've picked up: otterbox, cigarbid.com, resting cigars I've received through the mail, etc. So thanks to those of you who have been helpful. As for getting to a hundred posts, well, maybe, if it stays interesting. Otherwise not. To be honest, accumulating large numbers of posts on various websites is not one of the things on which I base my self-esteem.

"Asshat"--that's funny.

Scotty, you're so full of shit!!! You've lied and been caught lying so many times it isn't even funny. The fact that you're still lying here is par for the course with you.

It must have been agonizing to you not having us discover your little "secret" until now since you seem to love controversy and attention.

Tell ya what "Nicholas" why not put your "name", your address and your birthdate in your profile? Do you follow the Houston Astros? If so, please tell us your thoughts on their chances this year......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

i don't think its scotty. his post are more coherent

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    No, it's him, trust me on this. He's doubled up on his happy pills the last couple of days so he's not his normal disagreeable asshole self. When his meds run out, the REAL Scroto will come shining through like a laser on a genital wart.

OH hey "Nicholas" why not get together with the Houston guys for a "Herf"? Drake, Kenny, the whole gang!!! Hell, I'd bet even Grand Cru No.2 will make the 5+ hour drive down from San Antonio just to meet you!!!!

So come now "Nicholas" we need your name, address and DOB in your profile. I can't wait to hear your excuse as to why you won't provide that information
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-19-2005 at 11:43 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    Err...

"Asshat"--that's funny.

This post is funny!!! Welcome back, Scotty!!! How's it been in the world of the banned??? I see you have a new hobby - trolling...

Too much time on your hands.... Sheesh - I can't wait for school to be back in session...

Oh, by the way, Scotty... er, "Nicholas" (Alfred) - whatever your name is this week... We really appreciate the input you've given the board as well. I'm particularly impressed with your pointing out that members stashes are illegal and could subject them to arrest... Which is very similar to a series of posts SFG75 is making on LetsTalkCigars... Hmmmmm....
    Last edited by ggiese; 08-19-2005 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake

I think he's being medicated now... He's much more lucid than in the past...

But, keep an eye on things... This ought to be interesting - "Nicholas" will reveal himself for who he truly is, trust me...
    Last edited by ggiese; 08-19-2005 at 01:09 PM.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    OH hey "Nicholas" why not get together with the Houston guys for a "Herf"? Drake, Kenny, the whole gang!!! Hell, I'd bet even Grand Cru No.2 will make the 5+ hour drive down from San Antonio just to meet you!!!!
    I'd be up for that. Wednesdays are good for me. I work just round the corner from the Flying Saucer. Are you going to bring a Grand Cru No.2 for everyone who shows up or just for me?

As for the rest of it, my date of birth is in my profile. My name and address aren't because I haven't seen any good reason to put them there. Your mistaken and completely unwarranted hostility would seem to be an excellent justification for that decision. Come to that, I don't see any of that information on your profile...

So are we on for the Flying Saucer? Let's say next Wednesday evening, 8/24, 5:30, upstairs. The first smoke's on you and the first bottle of Black Sheep Ale is on me.

P.S. San Antonio is a 3 & 1/2 hour drive tops for me in my VW Beetle. Your jag must need a tune-up.
    Last edited by Corona Gigante; 08-19-2005 at 01:21 PM.

Blog Entries

LMAO!! He does a google search for brew pubs and comes up with that.

Scroto, have you ever actualy been to Houston? I'll admit I never have, how about you? How about putting in a fake YEAR along with your fake birthday Scott

I'll see what Kenny's schedule is so he can meet you.

Or Drake, can you meet up with "Nicholas" next week?

I sent Tres Petit Corona a PM asking for his phone number so I can speak to him on the phone. Anyone wanna bet on the line of bullshit he'll use to deflect that request?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-19-2005 at 02:17 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

17. Default

So let me get this straight.

You're really not going to come to Houston?

So when am I going to get my Grand Cru #2?

BTW, the Flying Saucer is not a brew pub.

Tres Petit has decided to expand his horizons

Corona Gigante

CP Newbie

Member Group: Members

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

There are a great many coincidences here to completely disregard the possibility of these two people being the same. But, If Scott didn't want anyone to know it was him, I doubt he'd be silly enough to use the same avatar. If we're wrong, I think we owe this guy some smokes.
    Last edited by Kenyth; 08-19-2005 at 03:46 PM.

20. Default My reply to CoventryCat

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat
    Please PM me your phone number, I'd like to talk to you......
    I'm not in the habit of handing out my phone number to abusive strangers I encounter on the net. Why don't you give me yours? and why don't you post your name, address, and date of birth on your profile while you're at it?

Don't you realize what an abusive asshole you're coming off as? I happen to choose an avatar that someone else used before and suddenly I'm public enemy #1. I can tell there must have been a lot of bad feeling between you and Scotty. I seriously advise you to try to let it go. It is not healthy to hang on so tightly to so much negative energy.

Thread Information