Thread: Cigarbid

Default Cigarbid

What do you guys think of cigarbid?
    I have noticed that some of you say you have won auctions there
    Is the service and delivery good?

Can you get some good deals there?
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by hevyboy

you can get some really good deals ,but theres a lot of crap.I've hafd good service so far.The real complaint is that its addictive,better start a coolidor first
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

I can see how a guy could get hooked on this
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by hevyboy

You really gotta watch what you do - not get caught up in the excitement of an auction. If you use your head - and know what it is you're bidding on - you'll get some fantastic deals!!!

Unfortunately, I have to avoid that site. Everytime I look to see what they have I end up bidding. The good news, though, is that most times I bid crazy low on something and end up winning it. I've gotten some fantastic deals when I bid - something the wifey just doesn't seem to understand (although I noticed she wasn't complaining too loudly last weekend while she was enjoying one of the Griffin's XXI's I gave her from my winnings....)

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    You really gotta watch what you do - not get caught up in the excitement of an auction. If you use your head - and know what it is you're bidding on - you'll get some fantastic deals!!!

Unfortunately, I have to avoid that site. Everytime I look to see what they have I end up bidding. The good news, though, is that most times I bid crazy low on something and end up winning it. I've gotten some fantastic deals when I bid - something the wifey just doesn't seem to understand (although I noticed she wasn't complaining too loudly last weekend while she was enjoying one of the Griffin's XXI's I gave her from my winnings....)
    they have some padron 1926 over there george ,check it out
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

You really CAN get caught up with cbid. But, like ggeise, I bid low and have done ok. It has allowed me to try many different, quality brands of smokes.

My significant other was kind of nagging me, cuz I'd get a package almost every week for a while there. Then I picked her up one of the smiley face bobbleheads (the ones smoking a little cigar). She loves it, and things are fine now.

I'll see how things go, then maybe get her the cigar store Indian bobblehead later.

Moo
    "Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual"--Bill Murray, "Stripes"

Default What you should do.....

before bidding on anything on Cigar Bid is to go to Cigars International at www.cigarsinternational.com and check to see what their regular selling price is of the item(s).

Cigar Bid and Cigar International are the same company. Cigar Bid is in an auction format (obviously) and Cigars International is a regular internet order site.

Often you will find that someone has bid higher on an auction than what they could have bought it for outright at CI.

What many people like about Cigar Bid is that they have five-packs. Well...so does Cigars International!!!

Also, in my opinion, it seems to me that a lot of the stuff on CBid is sort of drecky, unpopular stuff. Not all mind you, but a fair share of it. Almost like a dumping ground for CI.

Just shop wisely and bid intelligently.

I am checking what cigarsinternational.com their regular store sells stuff for first and then bidding under that with autobid.

9. Default

I've had some good deals from cigarbid. So far I've only bid on the lower-priced merchandise.

Check prices on CI, JRs, etc and decide what you want to pay ahead of time.

Use the autobid feature.

Don't bid real-time. There's no need if you use autobid and it's too easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment and end up paying too much.

If you bid in a lot of auctions, you can choose to have all your wins for the previous seven days shipped on the Thursday. This can save you some cash on the shipping. Otherwise, all your wins for a given day will be grouped together for shipping. This options means you'll get your sticks faster.

Best of luck!

Blog Entries

Excellent advice from MMAB & Corona Gigante

I rarely if ever use CBid because they don't sell anything I want to buy
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Take your time at CBid and don't over do it!

I know a few guys that stocked coolers full of CBid "deals", only to develop a taste for high end domestics and cubans. They soon discovered they had these coolers of CBid sticks that they were no longer able to appreciate.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan

I know a few guys that stocked coolers full of CBid "deals", only to develop a taste for high end domestics and cubans. They soon discovered they had these coolers of CBid sticks that they were no longer able to appreciate.

I could see that happening very easily. I have already done it to a lesser extent!

But, like some one mentioned before, they don't send to Canada*whew*
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Yeah, right...

Thread Information