Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disapionted with reganyouth84

Time to head on over to CigarThief.com Sarge.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Time to head on over to CigarThief.com Sarge.
    That is exactly what I'm gonna do.

Blog Entries

My guess is that he's getting ready to go back to school this week. It still does not excuse him for not sending his end of the trade......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Yes, the timetable is less worrisome than the fact that he has failed to communicate his intentions.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

5. Default

Poor communication is the main factor. When owed something cut off communication is a sure sign of bad intent.

Gonna give him a couple of days and then do what needs to be done.

Since your a LO is their anything you can do? Mail Fraud or thief?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Since your a LO is their anything you can do? Mail Fraud or thief?

Nope..If anything it wouild be a civil matter. Not worth pursuing.

wow I thought cigarthief.com was just some kind of wishful thinking/lightheartedness and then I typed it in address bar and sure as shit there it is - a cigar smoker wall of shame. IBD.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I go t ripped on a trade on another popular board. It was a newbie trade where a newbie traded with one of the board vetrans. To ensure that the vet wasn't ripped by some new guy, the newb sent out first. When the vet received, he sends out his half. Well, being the newb, I sent out a nice selection worth $40+ to a seemingly well regarded vet, he acknowledged receipt and I have still not gotten my half. This was back in May. Go figure. It does burn me alittle, not because of the money so much but because I trusted this guy and look what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon
    I go t ripped on a trade on another popular board. It was a newbie trade where a newbie traded with one of the board vetrans. To ensure that the vet wasn't ripped by some new guy, the newb sent out first. When the vet received, he sends out his half. Well, being the newb, I sent out a nice selection worth $40+ to a seemingly well regarded vet, he acknowledged receipt and I have still not gotten my half. This was back in May. Go figure. It does burn me alittle, not because of the money so much but because I trusted this guy and look what happens.
    What cigar forum? Whch member? ( If you don't want it posted, PM it please. )

If you don't bring these problems to the attention of those that can help, some other individual will eventually get screwed too, just do it diplomatically,

`
    `

bump for the poll

This was before my time. Thanks and sorry- I was not aware that Mike had the checkered history.

Puts a new perspective on things...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information