Thread: Humidor Pictures

1. Default Humidor Pictures

Hey All;

For Everyone, and Conventry Cat in particular.... Here are a few pictures of my humodors that I keep at my place in Nova Scotia. (Where I go to school. Most of them are here except my large cabinet and carbon fibre humodor in particular.)

Please forgive the quality of the shots, my digital camera is on the Fritz and I had to use my phone. It took my girlfriend holding a lamp behind me to get the light factor high enough to see them so I couldn't get any pics of inside the humidors. It is just too dark. (When I pic up a new digital camera I will send interior pics.)

Please put pics of your own humidors on here when you get a chance. I am always interested in ones people make themselves.

I am particularly proud of the little humidor that i am holding in my hand. It was made in 1941 and was a gift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Humidor 1.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	60   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Humidor 2.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	61   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Humidor 3.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	62   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Humidor 4.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	63   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Humidor 5.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	64  

Last edited by Island Epicurean; 08-28-2005 at 03:26 PM.
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

2. Default

Here is my favorite, (the one I mentioned above), and here is also a picture of the digital hygrometer I mentioned in a past post. (The ones you can get for under 15 U.S.)

Name:	Humidor 6.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	65   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Humidor 7.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	66  

3. Default

I will send pics of my Ellie Bleu, Carbon Fibre and most of my cigar collection which is in my cabinet humidor when I go back home to NFLD in a few weeks. In the mean time, enjoy and please post pics of your own humidors. (I am always interested in peoples personal collections.)

4. Default

Oh yeah,

To respond to the questions about my $40 per week expendature... That is my usual comsumption per week which I ususally just buy. My collections are saved for special occasions /re-sale. I usually buy them on trip's to different areas.

5. Default

Oh yeah, here is the Humidor that is in my Bedroom. This is the first one I ever bought.

Name:	Humidor 8.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	67  

From one green assed noobie to another enough of this my pee-pee is bigger than your pee-pee bullshit. Low self esteem is a bitch but this isnt the way to overcome it...mellow out, listen to some Rankins and go with the flow here. Stop trying to impress everyone.

I cant believe someone would have that many humidors hanging around...go buy a dock box.

I apologize to everyone. I know Im too new here to be saying this and should just keep my mouth shut but Im just getting annoyed.
    Last edited by pierce652; 08-28-2005 at 06:34 PM.

You're not just saying this because of his age, are you?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    You're not just saying this because of his age, are you?

No way man....I aint even getting into that discussion again...

As per the quality of the pictures, you might as well be posting pictures of shoe boxes... nobody would tell the differnce. I dont see the point in having that many small humidors in a small place like a house.

Thread Information