Thread: Caught My Two Year old Smoking . . .

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

Red face Caught My Two Year old Smoking . . .

Well, my 2 yr old likes to hang out with me when smoking a cigar, or likes to sit behind the sliding glass door watching me as I smoke my cigar on the balcony . . anyway, to keep your mouths from attracting colonies of cavernous insects (lol) . . . i'm kidding . . . but he IS imitatiing me(always has, but this is extra cute lol) he took a piece of cheese stick i gave him and pretended he was smoking it. . . i held back the tears of pride as i watch his fingers naturally and with no parental persuasion, grasp the cheesegar correctly and everything . . . lol that was a funny moment . . . PLUS we got pics of it! lol( he loves to pose for the camera)

here it is:

Look at how he crosses his feet and everything lol . . . i was standing the same way having a casual convo with mom and he comes over to copy my stance etc. lol

He's SORTA got the right hand/finger placement . . . maybe this particular cheesegar had too big of a ring gauge . . . he almost has it down to the nub though . . what a trooper!
    Notice the muscles strained as if he were actually drawing on the cigar . . . boy, try explaning THAT concept without coming home to a humi full of ruinned(sp?) but beautifully colorful cigars! lol

ok, discuss amongst yourselves and then bring on the onslaught of praise lol j/k

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeManiX
    Well, my 2 yr old likes to hang out with me when smoking a cigar, or likes to sit behind the sliding glass door watching me as I smoke my cigar on the balcony . . anyway, to keep your mouths from attracting colonies of cavernous insects (lol) . . . i'm kidding . . . but he IS imitatiing me(always has, but this is extra cute lol) he took a piece of cheese stick i gave him and pretended he was smoking it. . . i held back the tears of pride as i watch his fingers naturally and with no parental persuasion, grasp the cheesegar correctly and everything . . . lol that was a funny moment . . . PLUS we got pics of it! lol( he loves to pose for the camera)

here it is:

Look at how he crosses his feet and everything lol . . . i was standing the same way having a casual convo with mom and he comes over to copy my stance etc. lol

He's SORTA got the right hand/finger placement . . . maybe this particular cheesegar had too big of a ring gauge . . . he almost has it down to the nub though . . what a trooper!
    Notice the muscles strained as if he were actually drawing on the cigar . . . boy, try explaning THAT concept without coming home to a humi full of ruinned(sp?) but beautifully colorful cigars! lol

ok, discuss amongst yourselves and then bring on the onslaught of praise lol j/k
    tattoos ,smoking my kind of kid glad you found hobbies that you can share
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

lol, yeah man . . . i LOVE that little guy to death!

he's such a great kid and every day he amazes us with how much he learns and how fast he picks it up

4. Default

Looks like he has a new tattoo.

that's amazing! course my wife would kill me if my son tried to imitate me smoking. but that picture is absolutely priceless.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

hehe, thanks, 'ppreciate it

Thats beautiful. My 8 year old told me today that he'll have a cigar with me when we go to Vegas for his 21st birthday.
    Remember to breathe

8. Default

That's really cute.

My daughter (11 going on 17) used to be neutral about my cigar smoking 'til she did DARE. Now she gives me a hard time every time I smell of smoke.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Thats strange, most people smoke with there left hand.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

not me . . .what's weird is he's a lefty

I smoke with my right hand.

Hum, maby its the right hand. I smoke with my left- maby I'm the one thats abnormal. There was an old woman that I knew when I was younger that allways told me to stay away from those left handed cigarettes.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

she meant stuff that came from democrap tabacco farmers lol

Thread Information