Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations PuroMooch!

1. Default

Damn, I havent posted there in months I am ban IIRC but a friend PMs me here and says he thinks some fuckhead named seangar is saying I repeated some shit about clubspoogeasshat here? Who is seangar and why is he such a dickface on a board of handjobbers?
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    This being my first and at this point only cigar site. I would hope, I don't deal with the likes of him. Everyone here has been very helpful and beyond generous.

Every board is different. Some boards like to maintain an environment where you really don't have to worry about integrity. It's built in...

And some boards could care less what your background is. They will protect you at all costs, if they think you're worthy (or they don't like the people who come in to warn you the guy is an asshat). Despite that fact IS an asshat - they will defend him until they kill themselves - even at the risk of being ripped off by the guy.

You won't see any asshat being defended here. It keeps all of our members from becoming an asshat. If you want to be an asshat - there's always ClubStogie!!!

Seangar is a mod over there. He banned me because I called tobacco world to the carpet about trying to rip a buddy off who was looking to order a box we were going to split and it pissed off some of the asshats.

Seangar backed up the asshat's and banned me.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Seangar is a mod over there. He banned me because I called tobacco world to the carpet about trying to rip a buddy off who was looking to order a box we were going to split and it pissed off some of the asshats.

You're not "banned", Tyler - you're just not able to post...

I'm not able to post because I agreed with an established member that the fighting should stop. I guess the established member's point (which was a good one) was right, and my point (the same as his) was wrong...

Very strange way of doing things over there....

And it's an especially nice touch when they jump all over someone for coming onto their board to "cause trouble" because they don't agree with your assessment someone is an asshat (despite the fact that everyone else OTHER than them sees it that way), but if they deem you an asshat for whatever reason - you get REALLY smacked around and eventually locked out...

VERY hypocritical... Very pathetic, really.....

I can't log on, I can't see the members section. If I try to go there any time after trying to log on without wiping my cookies I can't even see the site.

That seems pretty banned to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Who is seangar and why is he such a dickface on a board of handjobbers?
    The little dick fuckers gotta have somewhere to go hide and act like the men they wish they were. seangar is just the chief millimeter peter in charge!

I don't even bother with that site anymore......
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Blog Entries

Tyler, you and many others are not officially "banned" like I am. They have my ISP blocked so I can't see the site or log in which is a joke because there are ways around that to view the site. If you look at the members list, I am identified as "banned" but the rest of you guys are not. There are different levels of being shut out over there.

Kinda too bad about some of you guys dealings with Sean. Many times he's demonstrated some great wit in some of his posts and he is very knowledgable about cigars. I also sense that he's got a pretty good sense for asshats like puromooch BUT he has to uphold the rules set forth by the site owner pds who has a lot to learn about running a cigar board properly.

My problem is with the site admin pds and the biggest asshat of them all radar who banned me. radar barely even participates on the board anymore since he's so "busy" being a scumbag, lying salesman so he just makes knee jerk decisions and bans people without getting the full story.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-09-2006 at 10:40 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Bill - I used to think pretty highly of seangar too - but I've seen him talking out of both sides of his mouth too often. No one with any respectability says one thing and does another - or holds two different views on the same issue...

And his chasing newbies around over there is incredible. After chastasing others for doing the same? He's one of the hypocrites I have issue with...

As far as him recognizing moochie the clown as an asshat - plenty has been done by moochie to call for a seat in the corner - and moochie continues to post with impunity. seangar is a part of that administration and is not taking his responsibility seriously if he just lets it go on...

10. Smile

It all sounds like such a waste of time. To many asshat's around for me to join the ranks. I tend to enjoy being a cut above.

USMC- 79-83
    Semper Fi brothers and sisters!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan

I did the same and got chewed out, but not blocked.

12. Default

So besides being an asshat on letstalk I was wondering what BB's he mooched on? Asshats can run, but they can't hide.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    So besides being an asshat on letstalk I was wondering what BB's he mooched on? Asshats can run, but they can't hide.

Every one he's ever been on - INCLUDING ClubStoogie... He just cannot help himself...

I'm sure it will eventually dawn on everyone at ClubStoogie what he's doing (it's so friggen obvious to everyone who has seen his scheme in the past). Eventually they'll chase him off to the next board....

If he starts mooching over there, we'll send him packing.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    If he starts mooching over there, we'll send him packing.

He's already started... And he's even been mildly successful thus far!!

His suitcase or yours?

Here ya go - this morning...

Originally Posted by CrazyFool
    theyve got me beofre... Gurkha Grand envoy- 15 for like 40. then again a box of Victor Sinclair Primies for 29 bucks... thats some seriously effective marketing

They ain't reelled me in yet, might have to do with bank acount stuff But I love the specials, and their catalog is in my bathroom

BTW: Crazyfool, where is my race schedule you were gonna send me, Hmmm?

Yesterday...

Re: If you stopped buying right now.. How long would they last?

Till Sundown, more or less.

Note: My house is not air conditioned, and today we will be over 90 in da house Texas Weather. Would you keep a stash of smokes under those conditions?
    What does Texas weather have to do with stopping buying right now...

Re: Crappiest Cigar in your humidor

I guess the crappiest in my humi right now would be an El Producto Queen. But it ain't so crappy I won't smoke it, I might but I will smoke it.

I got an old bag that got ran over by an airport tram. Airline tried to replace it but I kept it. I think he will fit in there, but the wire may poke him a bit.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    I got an old bag that got ran over by an airport tram. Airline tried to replace it but I kept it. I think he will fit in there, but the wire may poke him a bit.

Be careful when you pack him, though - he's now "respected" at ClubStoogie.

19. Default

Respected at club spogie LMAO George. I would rather be an asshat here or Snobs than ever seen as respectable at
    asshatvilllandertonspoogiedickwadmotherfuckingfelc hersclubspoogpudding.com
    The older I get ,the better I was

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Be careful when you pack him, though - he's now "respected" at ClubStoogie.
    well I don't know this guy, and the people I do business over there with is a select few. I doubt me and him will ever cross paths. People like him give us Texans a bad name.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Thread Information