Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Congratulations PuroMooch!

Read some of that shit over on clubspongy last night. I haven't been banned - that place isn't worth even getting banned from - what a clusterfuck.

Ok, one problem with that pseudo-tolerant mindset is how it seeks to be all-inclusive, even at the cost of universally accepted values - honesty, integrity (honesty that others can't see), generosity of spirit salted with enough humility to learn life's lessons, and several others I'm not thinking of right now. People, being who we are, walk down the paths of life at different speeds. When we seek to "please" everybody, we say, "Go ahead and cut in front. Don't worry about those who've earned a place in front of you - all you have to do is fake a little sincerity and everybody'll slap you on the back and we'll toast your membership into the club without dues, that of Political Correctness." This cheats the people we would help out of their opportunity to realize the full satisfaction of efforts well spent, and the chance at the inherent wisdom gained when they're not so well spent.

Well, I say fuck that. This kind of "inclusiveness" practiced in such cynicism finally comes off as a weak fucking caricature of grandstanding, leghumping, circle jerking, and ivory tower horseshit, undermining the very thing held valuable: The awareness that we are here because our deserving to be has been borne out of having the nuts to stand up and say/see/feel/do the right thing. And that's the only glue that'll ever hold up..

And this is what some folks just don't get.

I know these are only cigar boards. For chrissake, many of us will never even see each other. However, on these boards, Integrity, its potential, the complete lack thereof, and discernment between these is refreshingly present. No PC bullshit unless you just really, really want to.
    Last edited by basil; 05-23-2006 at 10:38 AM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NullSmurf
    Have you read again lately? They don't like you too much.
    Looks like a bunch of lemmings followng each other off a cliff...

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Read some of that shit over on clubspongy last night. I haven't been banned - that place isn't worth even getting banned from - what a clusterfuck.

Ok, one problem with that pseudo-tolerant mindset is how it seeks to be all-inclusive, even at the cost of universally accepted values - honesty, integrity (honesty that others can't see), generosity of spirit salted with enough humility to learn life's lessons, and several others I'm not thinking of right now. People, being who we are, walk down the paths of life at different speeds. When we seek to "please" everybody, we say, "Go ahead and cut in front. Don't worry about those who've earned a place in front of you - all you have to do is fake a little sincerity and everybody'll slap you on the back and we'll toast your membership into the club without dues, that of Political Correctness." This cheats the people we would help out of their opportunity to realize the full satisfaction of efforts well spent, and the chance at the inherent wisdom gained when they're not so well spent.

Well, I say fuck that. This kind of "inclusiveness" practiced in such cynicism finally comes off as a weak fucking caricature of grandstanding, leghumping, circle jerking, and ivory tower horseshit, undermining the very thing held valuable: The awareness that we are here because our deserving to be has been borne out of having the nuts to stand up and say/see/feel/do the right thing. And that's the only glue that'll ever hold up..

And this is what some folks just don't get.

I know these are only cigar boards. For chrissake, many of us will never even see each other. However, on these boards, Integrity, its potential, the complete lack thereof, and discernment between these is refreshingly present. No PC bullshit unless you just really, really want to.
    WOW!!! Very insightful stuff!!!

Unfortunately, it's something that is lost on the membership and admin at that site. They all feel good stroking each others woody's, but don't realize they're doing something vile...

4. Default

Dont you know all the mods over there and come read this shit and it just wigs them out. I bet algore gets emails from them fucktards every day whining about how the bad people at CS talked bad about club spoogeater. Hey fucktards I can still post at asshatville,your ban does nothing LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Dont you know all the mods over there and come read this shit and it just wigs them out. I bet algore gets emails from them fucktards every day whining about how the bad people at CS talked bad about club spoogeater. Hey fucktards I can still post at asshatville,your ban does nothing LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by pds
    Someone just let me know that a member "over there" who has been banned at Club Stogie has re-registered with 5 usernames at CS wit the goal of "F***ing with the site. They have even gone as far as using "Proxy IP's" so we can't track them via IP.

They're on to you Kevin...

Hey buster, Oh sorry, Sarge it takes balls to participate in a community. Working through good and bad issues within the context of that community and the ups and downs of your life. It takes no balls to come over here and call-out folks where you have little invested. Thought you might be spending your time cleaning up the pass “over there” rather than pontificating here. We've never had a pass stolen like that but what do we know.. were just a bunch of asshats who "don't get it". The issue with most who do what you are doing here, and I'm not accusing you of this as you seem a stand up fellow, is not that we don't get it.. but that they can't sell it.

I thought it was the ears... but ok

“Getting it” seems to be a mantra for the pigeon patrol. You folks that swoop in just to shit on someone then fly away.

Why don't you stick around and learn us up on the "it thing".

Experience dictates that those that talk about themselves “I’ve got bigger balls than a lot of folks here” are actually compensating for something. The guys with the big ones don’t need to croon about it. It’s pretty obvious who they are.

You? You're just another pigeon here. Might be a better spoken one. More subtle. But pigeon you be. Do pigeons have big balls? Hell, I’ve never even seen balls on a pigeon.
    From this post I would guess the one who posts pictures of big balls and ridicules others is something other than a pigeon...

Nope - he's also a pigeon - flitting from site to site, spreading his witty banter - a clever pigeon no doubt, but a pigeon nonetheless - nothing more, nothing less. Squaak!

Too bad his roost is in a cesspool...

Quote Originally Posted by AFuckingDipshit
    “Getting it” seems to be a mantra for the pigeon patrol. You folks that swoop in just to shit on someone then fly away.

Why don't you stick around and learn us up on the "it thing".
    Gee, maybe it's because your pussy ass bitch mods insta-ban us you whiny little fucktard! Why don't you muscle flexing pussies peddle your bitch asses over here where the discussion is a two way street?

Nah, it's easier to hide up pds' gaping ass!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NullSmurf
    Have you read again lately? They don't like you too much.
    Kinda like how nobody here likes you smurf.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information