Thread: Congratulations PuroMooch!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Congratulations PuroMooch!

Purobrat , better known as PuroMooch, has achieved Official Scumbag Status!

"Widely acknowledged as the biggest mooch of the online cigar community."

http://members.cox.net/ormazd/ScumbagPage.htm

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

2. Default

It is a pleasure to note members who have acheived goals.

Hey! Kayakinboy is in there too! Whats up with that?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Hey! Kayakinboy is in there too! Whats up with that?
    Read the link provided.

`
    `

Blog Entries

WOW !!!

Ya gotta screw up REALLY BAD to make it on that list.

Way to go Puro

As far as KayakinBoy, he's a heck of a nice guy who really means well and IMO, he's not a devious scammer like Gamehumper and some others on that list are. Some people think KB trades over his head but I think he just takes on too much and is forgetful. Hell, I do only a fraction of the trades he does and I can barely keep track of my deals.

Unfortunately his enthusiasm for cigars and trading has gotten him into some hot water and he's doing his best to remedy the situation.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I am glad I saw that list. I was on BargainHumidors.com the other day thinking about another humi. I will definatly go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    WOW !!!

Way to go Puro

As far as KayakinBoy, he's a heck of a nice guy who really means well and IMO, he's not a devious scammer like Gamehumper and some others on that list are. Some people think KB trades over his head but I think he just takes on too much and is forgetful. Hell, I do only a fraction of the trades he does and I can barely keep track of my deals.

Unfortunately his enthusiasm for cigars and trading has gotten him into some hot water and he's doing his best to remedy the situation.

Well, that's good. He seemed nice enough. I try to only do one trade at a time. Finding time to go to the post office is the biggest problem for me.

WOW !!!

Way to go Puro

Thanks Bill. He's exactly right. got in over my head. I've learned from my mistakes and will always keep track and communication on what I'm doing. I think a famous man once said "Less typing, more taping".

I wasn't a member during the Gamelover days, but I've seen what PB did and though I took way too damn long to send people there sticks, they got what was owed. Mooching off people is just wrong. "Bomb on to others as they bomb on to you."

10. Default

WOW !!!

Way to go Puro
    Who are you trying to kid, look at some of the names on that list!!
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

Thread Information