Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations PuroMooch!

Default Congratulations PuroMooch!

Purobrat , better known as PuroMooch, has achieved Official Scumbag Status!

"Widely acknowledged as the biggest mooch of the online cigar community."

http://members.cox.net/ormazd/ScumbagPage.htm

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

2. Default

It is a pleasure to note members who have acheived goals.

Hey! Kayakinboy is in there too! Whats up with that?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Hey! Kayakinboy is in there too! Whats up with that?
    Read the link provided.

`
    `

Blog Entries

WOW !!!

Ya gotta screw up REALLY BAD to make it on that list.

Way to go Puro

As far as KayakinBoy, he's a heck of a nice guy who really means well and IMO, he's not a devious scammer like Gamehumper and some others on that list are. Some people think KB trades over his head but I think he just takes on too much and is forgetful. Hell, I do only a fraction of the trades he does and I can barely keep track of my deals.

Unfortunately his enthusiasm for cigars and trading has gotten him into some hot water and he's doing his best to remedy the situation.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I am glad I saw that list. I was on BargainHumidors.com the other day thinking about another humi. I will definatly go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    WOW !!!

Way to go Puro

As far as KayakinBoy, he's a heck of a nice guy who really means well and IMO, he's not a devious scammer like Gamehumper and some others on that list are. Some people think KB trades over his head but I think he just takes on too much and is forgetful. Hell, I do only a fraction of the trades he does and I can barely keep track of my deals.

Unfortunately his enthusiasm for cigars and trading has gotten him into some hot water and he's doing his best to remedy the situation.

Well, that's good. He seemed nice enough. I try to only do one trade at a time. Finding time to go to the post office is the biggest problem for me.

WOW !!!

Way to go Puro

Thanks Bill. He's exactly right. got in over my head. I've learned from my mistakes and will always keep track and communication on what I'm doing. I think a famous man once said "Less typing, more taping".

I wasn't a member during the Gamelover days, but I've seen what PB did and though I took way too damn long to send people there sticks, they got what was owed. Mooching off people is just wrong. "Bomb on to others as they bomb on to you."

10. Default

KB is OK..I'll still trade with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge

I won't he's crazy

j/k KB
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I will too... If the bastid quits calling me "Gramps" and bad mouths my wife's spit cup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    I will too... If the bastid quits calling me "Gramps" and bad mouths my wife's spit cup!!!
    Gramps, I love your wife! Wow, someone could really take that wrong.

besides, I'm too busy pumping iron and getting ready. Tonydog is probably gunna drive down here and whip my ass.

He better be 7ft and lift 300lbs to get the leg up on ol KB, because I've killed lesser a man!

14. Default

WOW !!!

Way to go Puro
    Who are you trying to kid, look at some of the names on that list!!
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Who are you trying to kid, look at some of the names on that list!!

`
    `

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan

Does that mean that you and your 4 friends are all a bit on the heavy set side? Cause if so, I know a great diet, it's working for me!!
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

Poor, Moochie... Doesn't understand english... We should take up a collection to improve his comprehension skillls...

Wait! What am I thinking!!! The bastid has got me again with his subtle mooch attempts!!!!

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Poor, Moochie... Doesn't understand english... We should take up a collection to improve his comprehension skillls...

Wait! What am I thinking!!! The bastid has got me again with his subtle mooch attempts!!!!

PB may be a mooch but he is crafty. Think he is taking a correspondence course in manipulation.

PB may be a mooch but he is crafty. Think he is taking a correspondence course in manipulation.
    LMAO!

Blog Entries

PuroBrat holding true to form.

He gets put on "the list" and starts a sympathy thread over on ClubStogie to get people to feel sorry for him. How pathetic. Puro, there was no reason, NO REASON AT ALL to start a thread like that. In retrospect, I'm glad you did because it strengthens the arguments people make against you.

Most of your threads here, there and everywhere are mostly full of BS, subtle mooch attempts, lies, vulgarity, looking for sympathy, etc. and pretty much nothing to do with cigars.

Should I tell him that A LOT of people are talking poorly about him behind his on ClubStogie or not? Nah, I won't Puro, hell I won't even suggest that because you'll just say I'm making statements that I can't prove so I won't say that, okay? However you might want to seriously consider if there isn't something to that statement, you know, the one I didn't make

I see very few people running to your defense over there Puro, even your old buddies from the Island of the Misfit Toys. Where's ox and rzrbckcrzy? LMFAO, some friends THEY are huh? They're avoiding you like the friggin' plague Coppertop used to post on the Island didn't he? Did you interact with him there? If you did, I'm sure it had a negative effect because he's a respected member at ClubStogie and he's been completely SILENT on you. Sure there are a few the half heartedly defend you but only a very few. ClubStogie is a very "non-controversial" site where very few people get involved in "sticky" situations but in your case, I'm actually surprised at the number of people willing to speak unfavorably about you WHO DO NOT KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE ELSE.

Your pathetic attempt to "mooch" ring gauge points was frowned upon severely. You may not think it was but you're going to have to trust me on this, IT WAS Again, you only ADD credibility to those of us you are critical of you when you do shit like that.

You think it's some big goddam joke to be run off sites and to make the scumbag list, don't ya? Well most of the ClubStogie guys aren't laughing in case you haven't noticed..........

As far as this site Puro, why do you come here only to make trouble? Either make constructive comments in threads here and knock of your shitty, vulgar attitude or just get the hell outta here once and for all.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information