Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations PuroMooch!

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Tyler, you and many others are not officially "banned" like I am. They have my ISP blocked so I can't see the site or log in which is a joke because there are ways around that to view the site. If you look at the members list, I am identified as "banned" but the rest of you guys are not. There are different levels of being shut out over there.

Kinda too bad about some of you guys dealings with Sean. Many times he's demonstrated some great wit in some of his posts and he is very knowledgable about cigars. I also sense that he's got a pretty good sense for asshats like puromooch BUT he has to uphold the rules set forth by the site owner pds who has a lot to learn about running a cigar board properly.

My problem is with the site admin pds and the biggest asshat of them all radar who banned me. radar barely even participates on the board anymore since he's so "busy" being a scumbag, lying salesman so he just makes knee jerk decisions and bans people without getting the full story.
    Correct, that software has many types of locks against it's members. When you ban someone outright, they no longer appear on the member list and are therefore not counted when trying to sell advertising. There's a function called Miserable User which will not ban you, but you'll never get in and you'll never be able to post. There's another cigar site run by a scumbag that does this.

BTW, I find it hard to believe that somewhere out on the internet there's a cigar site that hasn't found out what PB is all about. What a bunch of bright bulbs.
    Captain, it is I!

2. Default

Here is something that will make some of yall laugh, if you aren't banned from Clug Stogie that is.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24060
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

I would laugh - but it's not funny - it's pathetic. Michael at his "finest".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by F.T. Pulver
    Correct, that software has many types of locks against it's members. When you ban someone outright, they no longer appear on the member list and are therefore not counted when trying to sell advertising. There's a function called Miserable User which will not ban you, but you'll never get in and you'll never be able to post. There's another cigar site run by a scumbag that does this.

BTW, I find it hard to believe that somewhere out on the internet there's a cigar site that hasn't found out what PB is all about. What a bunch of bright bulbs.
    Very interesting F.T. They outright ban some people on BananaLand BUT they pull this bullshit with MANY others that fall into what you call the "miserable user" category which as you pointed out, is a scam because the membership list shows them as active yet they cannot post.

I would call Paul Slosberg aka pds, (the guy who owns ClubStogie) a SCUMBAG because he too engages in this type of fraudulent activity. On the other hand, Paul really seems to like PuroMooch, he defends him all the time and gives him a nice pat on the ass everytime PuroMooch gets himself in hot water.

I wonder how Paul is going to do a flip flop now without looking like the two faced liar he is?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

5. Default

I don't understand why you were banned CC, but I do see why some of those guys do need to. There are a lot of dumbass shits over there, but I don't associate myself with them.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    I would laugh - but it's not funny - it's pathetic. Michael at his "finest".

Well I meant its funny in how he's still there spreading his bullshit around. But overall, it's very sad how he thinks he can manipulate the situation and get away with it.

I have truly seen who PuroMooch is in the past couple of days.

So it looks like a few are wondering why or how I feel qualified to determine who is a true BOTL, and I suppose I can't, in the way you are reading the word. Hell, I am not a BOTL other than my love of cigars. I hope to bring a change to that one step at a time.

(just so you know, I have added 256 megs of RAM to my PC and re-enabled the NIC (but have no driver Working on that), and am having some real problems with it. Until I get the bugs worked out, I might be slow to get anything posted.

I am sorry that I posted this before I was sure my computer would be working correctly. But just so you know, I started uploading 3 jpgs about an hour and a half ago, and they are still transferring to Photobucket.

So, though I may get a few more dings, I am going to hold off until I can put all the cards on the table. Sorry for the delay, but trust me, the contest will be run, I just have a few serious issues to deal with so I can give it my full attention. (see below if you care to know)

------------------------------------------------------------
    The reason for the system upgrade is that I have been accepted as a Correspondent to run a site about cigars. This is a major challenge for me, so I need my computer to be cooperative. I hope I can be up to the task, and I will tell you guys about it (IF) when it goes live.

I have also started a Cigar accessory cottage industry (manufacturing), and am trying to get that going, but as I expected, problems arose there as well. Bugs to work out. Tools to Upgrade etc... Some of the items are to be made of Stone, and some of wood. The work is going to be done by hand. I have about 2 hours so far in an ashtray, and I may have to scrap it due to cracks, but maybe not.

I have also started a Blog dealing with my Cigar Hobby and My love of coffee. I will be using that blog in conjunction with the new sita as well. But I have never blogged before, so another learning curve.

Basically I have become very busy doing things I hope to make some $ at, but I have a lot of work to do, in order to earn some. That being said. I also decided that my hand made goods were not a sufficient prize for a contest here where I owe so many, so much. So I have also placed an order and will have a respectable prize to offer when it comes to fruition.

If you have read this far, then thank you for sticking with me. My life is going through some positive changes and I will be stronger and better for them.

Now, I need to get back to work, I have some debts to pay. I will get back to you guys with this as soon as I get my PC Bugs worked out. Those darn pictures are still uploading, and if you knew how slow I type, well, there ya go.

Thanks guys, I will repost the contest when I actually have my ducks in a row. Again, sorry for the delay, I was truly hoping to post the whole thing today.

Can't you do better than a cut and paste job?

9. Default

Why I am about to waste my breath I dont know, but why don't you hit up the real brothers instead of spending money on a contest to prove yourself. Still not reaching down far enough and yanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Purobrat
    So it looks like a few are wondering why or how I feel qualified to determine who is a true BOTL, and I suppose I can't, in the way you are reading the word. Hell, I am not a BOTL other than my love of cigars. I hope to bring a change to that one step at a time.

(just so you know, I have added 256 megs of RAM to my PC and re-enabled the NIC (but have no driver Working on that), and am having some real problems with it. Until I get the bugs worked out, I might be slow to get anything posted.

I am sorry that I posted this before I was sure my computer would be working correctly. But just so you know, I started uploading 3 jpgs about an hour and a half ago, and they are still transferring to Photobucket.

So, though I may get a few more dings, I am going to hold off until I can put all the cards on the table. Sorry for the delay, but trust me, the contest will be run, I just have a few serious issues to deal with so I can give it my full attention. (see below if you care to know)

------------------------------------------------------------
    The reason for the system upgrade is that I have been accepted as a Correspondent to run a site about cigars. This is a major challenge for me, so I need my computer to be cooperative. I hope I can be up to the task, and I will tell you guys about it (IF) when it goes live.

I have also started a Cigar accessory cottage industry (manufacturing), and am trying to get that going, but as I expected, problems arose there as well. Bugs to work out. Tools to Upgrade etc... Some of the items are to be made of Stone, and some of wood. The work is going to be done by hand. I have about 2 hours so far in an ashtray, and I may have to scrap it due to cracks, but maybe not.

I have also started a Blog dealing with my Cigar Hobby and My love of coffee. I will be using that blog in conjunction with the new sita as well. But I have never blogged before, so another learning curve.

Basically I have become very busy doing things I hope to make some $ at, but I have a lot of work to do, in order to earn some. That being said. I also decided that my hand made goods were not a sufficient prize for a contest here where I owe so many, so much. So I have also placed an order and will have a respectable prize to offer when it comes to fruition.

If you have read this far, then thank you for sticking with me. My life is going through some positive changes and I will be stronger and better for them.

Now, I need to get back to work, I have some debts to pay. I will get back to you guys with this as soon as I get my PC Bugs worked out. Those darn pictures are still uploading, and if you knew how slow I type, well, there ya go.

Thanks guys, I will repost the contest when I actually have my ducks in a row. Again, sorry for the delay, I was truly hoping to post the whole thing today.

WTF??

Did i miss April fools?

Quote Originally Posted by alexgtp
    WTF??

Did i miss April fools?

You'd think - but no, that's the Moochie the Clown we know and love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    There are a lot of dumbass shits over there, but I don't associate myself with them.
    Opinions vary.
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by da klugs
    Opinions vary.
    Mostly fucktards and a bunch of mods that are .......................................
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    I don't understand why you were banned CC, but I do see why some of those guys do need to. There are a lot of dumbass shits over there, but I don't associate myself with them.

Please quote the WHOLE post, Dave - I think the first sentence was the key - the second was just a social commentary...

And Dave - there are a lot of dumbass shits over there - sorry. I guess bigger board, more dumbass shits. Every boards gotta have 'em. Even worse when the group feels that killing the messenger for the message is a good idea...

Blog Entries

There a lot of dumbass shits on ClubStogie Dave, there is absolutely no denying that, the percentage of members who post dumbass shit on ClubStogie is exponentially higher than any cigar board I've ever seen with the possible exception of:

BOTL
    CigarWeekly
    StogieChat

There are "Good" boards and there are the shit ones. Sadly, ClubStogie is gravitating toward the shit list every day. If find this truly sad because I met quite a few good people over there. However, what's great to see is just about everyone who I have good memories of on that board have joined other boards and the dumbass shits stay there and only there!

It all works out for the best, ClubStogie can collect the dumbass shits from the better boards so they don't pollute them with their dumbass shit.

What is also extremely unfortunate is that Paul is completely unreceptive to anyone else's opinions that would make his board a better place and less of an asshat paradise.

Now that I think about it a little more, I hope ClubStogie never changes and Paul keeps going through life with his head up his ass so his board can remain an asshat magnet.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Let go of the dark side Dave.

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Mostly fucktards and a bunch of mods that are .......................................

Well spoken...Just had an encounter with Dave that proves he has earned his sigtag.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Well spoken...Just had an encounter with Dave that proves he has earned his sigtag.
    Have you read again lately? They don't like you too much.
    Bruce

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
    Hanlon's Razor

Moheganson Guest

Have they made PuroBrat a moderator over there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by NullSmurf
    Have you read again lately? They don't like you too much.
    Of course they don't like them. It's that damn message again - and they shoot messengers for the messages over there....

Thread Information