Thread: Question

1. Default Question

Once a cigar is dried out can you bring it back to it's original state if you put it in a humidor? Or once it is dried it is ruined? Thanks..

I think it depends on how long it has been dry for... I had some cigars shipped from Vegas with out a ziplock back! But they hadn't been dry for long so I have re-humidified them slowly. I have had a couple since and they are OK If your cigars have been sitting dried out in a closet for years I don't think there is much one can do with them...
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Goddammit, WHY do you insist on posting the same threads multiple times? This isn't the first time you've done this.......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-30-2005 at 03:55 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

This multiple posting is quite annoying
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

You only need to post a question once. It will get answered.

6. Default

You should stop the duplicate posting. It's annoying.

You might also get more help if you put your question in the title of the thread, for example Can I bring back dried out cigars? instead of Question.

If you want to be notified by email when someone posts a response to the thread, when you post, scroll down to where it says Thread Subscription / Notification Type in the Additional Options box and select 'instant email notification'.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Thread Information