Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy and trade cigars

Hugh I understand your scepticism... it's normal... that's why i'm going the extra mile by being willing to smoke you a free cigar... i know that i have to build up trust in my clientelle. You know well enough that the prices in stores in havana are pretty high 300 CUC (convertible pessos equivalent to us dollar), on the street you will get siglo 3's for 50 but it's almost guareanteed to be shit... if you go to the factory the price is slightly lower than that in the store, however if you know someone in the factory you can get good cigars for street price. The fact that i don't smoke as much as you do says nothing about my ability to get top of the notch cubans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo
    Hugh I understand your scepticism... it's normal... that's why i'm going the extra mile by being willing to smoke you a free cigar... i know that i have to build up trust in my clientelle. You know well enough that the prices in stores in havana are pretty high 300 CUC (convertible pessos equivalent to us dollar), on the street you will get siglo 3's for 50 but it's almost guareanteed to be shit... if you go to the factory the price is slightly lower than that in the store, however if you know someone in the factory you can get good cigars for street price. The fact that i don't smoke as much as you do says nothing about my ability to get top of the notch cubans.

Nemo, do you have the experience to recognize "top notch cubans" ? Most likely not since you admittedly are not a cigar enthusiast. I have seen plenty of guys pushing their "cubans" that they picked up in Havana thinking they could make a few $$$ back home. Problem is they get duped into buying counterfeit cigars becasue they are have not educated themselves about the "real deal".

Yes, your cigars may be of cuban origin , but most likey not official Habanos production.

Can you guess where the highest concentration of counterfeit cubans originates from?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Nemo - do a user search on "Oblik" and re-read the threads dealing with his "legit" Cubans. He bought them from a "trusted" source in Canada. Turned out they were counterfeit. He's done posting because he traded with others on this and other boards and is apparently too embarassed to come back after the debacle...

I appreciate your offer of being allowed to amoke a cigar of yours. What is very troubling in your post is the word "clientelle". That leads me to believe you are doing this as some type of a commercial enterprise... If so, I don't know of anyone on this or any other cigar board I'm associated with that would tolerate anyone who deals in counterfeits. Generally, they are dealt with VERY harshly...

Just a word of warning before you go treading on that path...

Sell them on Yahoo, plenty of dopes to be duped.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

bigpoppapuff Guest

if it looks like a duck.........

imho..........scam....

Noone is getting screwed if you are dealing with me the way i proposed. Let's sit down, we'll crack open a box, you pick which cigar you want to smoke... puff away for an hour or two and then tell me whether or not you like it.

No one is getting screwed if you are dealing with me the way i proposed. Let's sit down, we'll crack open a box, you pick which cigar you want to smoke... puff away for an hour or two and then tell me whether or not you like it.
    Except for the fact that you are charging top $$$ prices for counterfeit cubans.
    Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 08-31-2005 at 06:29 PM.

`
    `

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Except for the fact that you are charging top $$$ prices for counterfeit cubans.
    So go try one ,if you know the differance who cares?
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    hugh have you ever thought this kind soul nemo came here for us,he wants too help,always so negative
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

I prefer to smoke feces free cigars as a general rule.

`
    `

Hugh whether or not they are counterfit is yet to be decided... and do you really think that i would try to sell counterfits on a cigar forum? If you as a cigar expert can tell a fake from a real then you should see no problems with my proposal.

Hugh whether or not they are counterfit is yet to be decided... and do you really think that i would try to sell counterfits on a cigar forum? If you as a cigar expert can tell a fake from a real then you should see no problems with my proposal.
    Yes, I see it all the time.

`
    `

having no other means of convincing you that they are real, i'm offering a free sample... if you preffer to smoke your cigars faces free then go right ahead and pay $45 a pop.

having no other means of convincing you that they are real, i'm offering a free sample... if you preffer to smoke your cigars faces free then go right ahead and pay $45 a pop.

That's feces free.....and you are clueless about the $$$ factor.

If you are seriously trying to move this product, head on over to:

http://www.cigarfamily.com/cf4/index.cfm

They have a very active 'trading room' for selling. They do not allow prices to be posted publicaly at any time, so you can play your bullshit games in private. All exchange of information occurs via 'SS', their version of private messages. I bet you'll have no problem moving your "cubans" .

`
    `

hugh, you can say i'm clueless, i can say you are clueless... those are childish comments. The fact is that a particular cigar we discussed is 45-55 in tobacco stores across the gta. It's fairly simple, if you're not interested please don't leave any more comments... it's not my fault you got ripped off before and now hold a grudge. Had you been able to tell the real from the fake you would have probably had better luck.

You are simply here for profit. Fucking jagoff -- go push your bullshit fake "cubans" somewhere else.
    Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 08-31-2005 at 07:47 PM.

`
    `

I am really dissapointed with your language. However it does seem like i struck a nerve with my last comment about you getting ripped off.

hugh, you can say i'm clueless, i can say you are clueless... those are childish comments. The fact is that a particular cigar we discussed is 45-55 in tobacco stores across the gta. It's fairly simple, if you're not interested please don't leave any more comments... it's not my fault you got ripped off before and now hold a grudge. Had you been able to tell the real from the fake you would have probably had better luck.
    It's not about Hugh getting ripped off... You misunderstand his posts. It's about anyone on this board getting ripped off. Great - you invite a couple of board members to sit down with you and smoke a cigar out of your box. To be honest, I have a source here in Chicago that is dealing in "Cubans" who would do the same - let you sit down with him and smoke any one of his cigars. He has a VERY healthy business, selling boxes and boxes of the cigars. I've had a few of his cigars - and they are, no doubt it, counterfeit. But, if you smoke them - they are actually a pretty nice smoke (and his prices are pretty reasonable), so I would think the average Joe that smokes them would say, "These are great Cubans!!!" - but they're not!!!

My point? Unless YOU are a trusted source, you would not be welcome to sell your cigars on this board. I would doubt you would find someone to herf with you, given your introduction on this board (you just jumped in and began trying to sell cigars). You haven't built a reputation here or at any other board I know of. And it appears you've not tried to (other than to fight about convincing the board you have legit cigars)...

Finally - I believe I speak for the majority of board members that would agree - if it doesn't pass the "Hugh" test, it doesn't get sold...

Nah, I call all trolling counterfeiters fucking jagoffs.

`
    `

20. Default

Man is it me or do the scammers lately have huge balls

Buy cigars from canada ,what a fucking joke.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information