Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking to buy and trade cigars

Big balls but little brains.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo
    Hi guys, i live in Toronto, Canada. I am completely new here i am looking to buy or trade with someone local.

So you aren't really here to buy or trade as you stated Nemo, but simply to sell.
    Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 08-31-2005 at 08:39 PM.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Thats hilarious.
    Remember to breathe

bigpoppapuff Guest

hey nemo...i'm in bflo...why not come down here...and we'll "smoke one up"....then i can tell you to stick your fake cubans up your ass and you can go back to toronto......you up for it??...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    hey nemo...i'm in bflo...why not come down here...and we'll "smoke one up"....then i can tell you to stick your fake cubans up your ass and you can go back to toronto......you up for it??...

Now, now, BPP... Nemo's got "legit" Cubans because he's in Canada and he knows sources directly at the factory in Cuba. Please do not confuse him for the scammers you see on all the boards. You might offend him and then he won't have cigars with you. He's touchy like that... Poor fella....

Hey, Nemo - LetsTalkCigars is looking for someone who's got legitimate Cubans! Go over and check it out!!!

Blog Entries

Nemo, no one here is interested in you fake Cuban cigars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

i can see that this is a very mature crowd... too bad you guys are so sceptical, it seems that many of you have been screwed over and over so i don't blame you. anyone who can tell a real form a fake would have no problems with my proposal. anyways i am curious about you guys... would you be nice and introduce yourselves... here i'll start... I'm an actuary in my early 30's living in toronto, unfortunatelly still single. cigars are my side business.

8. Default

Nemo,

Whether or not your cigars are legit or not really isn't the issue anymore. ggiese and CoventryCat86 are both well respected members of this community and they are both on your ass. As a result, nobody round here with any sense is going to have any confidence in you or your "cubans". Trading little barbs and insults is not going to improve your position. Why don't you just give up and go away? Trust me, you're just wasting your time from this point forward.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Thread Information