Thread: Fundraiser

Default Cigar Toast

Jack's Tobacco is hosting an event for Dominican kids. Sept 22 here in Milwaukee area. Actually in their store. lounge, wireless network looks like it should be fun. 40 spots 34 left when I was at the store today.

http://www.jackstobaccowi.com/pgs_ev...uenteevent.htm
    Last edited by Baron Porthos; 09-02-2005 at 04:16 PM.
    Remember to breathe

Here is a Link to the Torano raffle ending on the 12th
    http://www.torano.com/bb/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5630 you may have to register to enter the site.
    so here is what it said:
    Posted - 09/02/2005 : 12:35:55
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my fellow toranosaurs -

the entire torano family has been deeply affected by the tragic events in new orleans. having just been there for the rtda as well as having the chance to herf with and meet many many botls from all the bulletin boards while we were down there, this has been especially hard on frankie and myself.

as with so many others, we'd like to do what we can to help out our fellow botls who have suffered losses because of katrina.

we have been given the ok to hold a charity raffle with all proceeds going directly to botls that the family has kept in touch with.

we're offering up some great prizes:

grand prize - a casa torano humidor with the 45 limited edition "a" sized casa torano cigars.

1st prize - a box of 2004 carlos torano tribute maduro cigars.

1st prize - a box of 2004 carlos torano tribute maduro churchill cigars courtesy of one of our accounts Little Anthony's Cigars (www.lacigar.com).

2nd prize - the last box of virtuoso samples out there. this box actually sat in a display at the new orleans convention center.

3rd prize - a box of your choice of any of these premium lines: 1916, exodus, exodus silver, reserva selecta, casa torano or signature collection.

4th prize - a box of your choice of any of these premium lines: 1916, exodus, exodus silver, reserva selecta, casa torano or signature collection.

bonus prize - a $50 gift certificate good at Little Anthony's Cigars (www.lacigar.com).

thanks to john at little anthony's for generously adding to our prize pool.

the tickets will be $2 each. our goal is to raise at least $1,000 for the victims, but if we can get more, that would be wonderful.

i will leave this open until 12:00 am pt monday, september 12 and will announce the winners sometime during the day monday.

we'll take paypal, check or money order. we'll run this like the hp lotto. after you tell me how many tickets you would like, i will assign you a set of numbers and then use a random generator to select the winners. you'll get an email in advance of the draw to let you know what your numbers are.

we will be running this raffle on herfersparadise.net so they will also have a chance to purchase some tickets.

thanks in advance to all of you.

post here or email if you're interested: easyt888 at yahoo dot com.

tim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edited by - easyt on 09/06/2005 13:45:23
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    Jack's Tobacco is hosting an event for Dominican kids. Sept 22 here in Milwaukee area. Actually in their store. lounge, wireless network looks like it should be fun. 40 spots 34 left when I was at the store today.

http://www.jackstobaccowi.com/pgs_ev...uenteevent.htm
    Don't know about your store, but my local B&M had 7 boxes of opus for sale after the event last year and killer door prizes. YIIPPPEEEE!

Thread Information