Thread: Xikar cutter

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Default Xikar cutter

I bought what was advertised as a xi ,but the outside is platic,also when i was looking at the x2's i noticed the blade still said x1.So i guess my question is does the x1 come with plastic shell.THe ad aslo said new and the blades are dull.I'm pissed . the rip-off artists on e-bay
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    I bought what was advertised as a xi ,but the outside is platic,also when i was looking at the x2's i noticed the blade still said x1.So i guess my question is does the x1 come with plastic shell.THe ad aslo said new and the blades are dull.I'm pissed . the rip-off artists on e-bay

I am not sure about the model #'s but I would be concerned about the dull blades. I have had a Xikar for a while now and it hasen't even begun to dull....... Hmmm, could it be a rip-off?
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

bigpoppapuff Guest

i rep xikar...if it's real,it's guaranteed...and there is a plastic model....
    ......there are some fakes out there these days.......what'd you pay for the cutter....
    ......tell me a bit more about it...

Hi Superman78

I have been looking at buying one as well off eBay. Care to share who the seller's name was on eBay so that I dont buy from the same person.

Thanks
    "Sure I have a permit. it's called the Second Amendment." -- Ted Nugent

Hey gotta go some time! I'd Hate to be picky & act like I have a plan being my excuse why I’m wasting all this Fucking time!

Blog Entries

I just started carrying some of the Xikar line over at Caminoviejo. I met the Xikar guys at the RTDA. Very friendly people.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information