Thread: Belmore Cameroon Selection Torpedo

Thumbs up Belmore Cameroon Selection Torpedo

Belmore Cameroon Selection Torpedo Review

The Belmore Cameroon Selection Torpedo was another cigar from Camino Viejo Tabacos. The cigar is well constructed and comes wrapped in a thin sheet of Spanish Cedar. The cigar is made in the Dominican Republic with an African Cameroon wrapper.

A quick pre-light inspection was all it took to know I would enjoy these cigars. The draw was great and the wrapper hinted faintly at the spicy flavors waiting in the cigar. I didn't waste much more time before torching this cigar since I'm rather fond of cigars with a Cameroon wrapper. The first few puffs were mild and smooth, but I wasn't even an inch into the cigar when the show started. As the cigar started to warm up I noticed a spiciness start to emerge along with a nutty undertone. It was a blend of sweetness and pepper that reminded me of my favorite Thai dishes. Even as the flavors came out the smoke still had a nice smooth texture and a very pleasing aroma. The cigar required minimal touching up and the ash held on nicely from start to finish so all I had to do was sit back and enjoy.

This is one cigar you'll be removing the band on to smoke just a bit longer. I would say that this is a medium bodied cigar with a spicy profile. I would say this cigar is similar to the Torano 1916 Cameroon. One thing that really impressed me is how easy this cigar was to smoke, it did not have one harsh note in it. I am going to give this cigar a 8 out of 10. If you enjoy cigars with a Cameroon wrapper this cigar will not lead you astray.

Great review Jack. Thanks.

Blog Entries

I'm going to smoke one tonight

Default awesome review

thanks jack.....great review. I am going to pick one up this week!!

Thread Information