Thread: UT Football

Default UT Football

UT has their first game coming up. Guess what the spread is. 40 points. Texas is going to go all the way babys so watch out for that Vince Young. Y'all better watch the game, well maybe just the first quarter because after that it will be a blow out. I will be at the game so look for me on TV, even though none of y'all know what i look like.
    Smoking a cigar is very fun.

I'm just post padding, carry on
    Last edited by Kayakinboy; 09-07-2005 at 01:11 PM.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    I thought UAB was gunna get raped, but they most definatly brought the "A" game. Next game is Florida... and if CC accepts, I think he'll owe me a blind 5er!
    UAB played tennessee ,this thread is about TEXAS who is going to lose in the horseshoe saturday
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

i guess it pays to read more often.

heh - Vince just hit Swede in the endzone - under review (looks good on replay) - Confirmed as called - EP - Good(bye Ohio) uhoh Texas recovered a fumble on the KO - under review (does not look good on replay) - whoops, ball back to OS. damn they funbled again on 1st down, UT receovers for sure. Damn this is a good game.
    Last edited by basil; 09-10-2005 at 10:29 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

hey what's up? I graduated from UT.

Thread Information