• Don't care ,wasn't my cigars

2 11.11%
  • Think he should be banned,if he doesn't make an effort

15 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reagan youth

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Default Reagan youth

I noticed reagan youth was back,talked to sarge ,he said he didn't talk to him .Was just wondering how many people still felt he was welcome here.The problem i have is he has made no attempt.If he jus tryed to work something out ,i would't care
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

This poll is just my personal opinion,i don't think anyones ever been banned,and in no way does this mean he's banned if everyone jumps on the bandwagon.Just something thats been bothering me,so i hope i'm not out of place and if i am out of place ,what are you gonna do about it,i'm frickin SUPERMAN
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

3. Default

Since he was here and did not post or attempt to communicate I feel he is truly a POS. Someone that had made an honest mistake would have attempted to clear his name. We should have no tolerence for scammers and thieves.

Superman...Clean out your pm box.

its clean,and im suprised didn't seem like that type of person
    -Winston Churchill

I'd really like to think that this is all a huge misunderstanding. But to be honest - as time has gone by - and now the revalation that Mr. Reagan was here without saying nary a "hi!"... Welll...

Reagan - this is NOT the way to handle problems. Ignoring them does not make them go away. Be a stand up guy and take care of CigarSarge - it's right and proper...

I know money is tight when your in school and if he would judt apologize and say"Moneys tight i'll make it up too you when i can"i think all would be forgiven.I made probaly 5 trades on here and it's cool to try differant stuff,but who's going to want to do it when this sort of thing happens.IMHO.It's a thing
    -Winston Churchill

7. Default

Can someone fill me in on what he did?
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Island Epicurean
    Can someone fill me in on what he did?
    Agreed to a tade and didn't fufill his end,and won't talk to sarge or hex for that matter about it
    -Winston Churchill

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    Agreed to a tade and didn't fufill his end,and won't talk to sarge or hex for that matter about it

Ouch, that is pretty low.. I guess I could forgive it if he cleared it up.
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

Saddle up he horses.......wait is five people considered a posse.Maybe we should wait till thers an angry mob
    -Winston Churchill

bigpoppapuff Guest

if he has refused to talk about a problem..and not made good on the trade...kick his sorry ass to the curb...

Fug'em. List his ass on CigarThief.com Sarge, it might save someone else from getting screwed in the future.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Fug'em. List his ass on CigarThief.com Sarge, it might save someone else from getting screwed in the future.
    WEll hugh validated it,its law now,Damn young republicans
    -Winston Churchill

Rest assured, I only authorize the 'Official Hugh Jorgan Seal of Dissapproval' to the real fucktards.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

The way I see it, he was around, posted and made himself known. That lead to a trade and he dropped the ball. He has had more than enough time to communicate his position.

I would prefer he was not banned because he still owes Sarge an explanation. Whether Sarge excepts it is up to him and him alone. But we are all on notice. Until he proves otherwise he is a scammer. Plan and simple.

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

[QUOTE=superman78]WEll hugh validated it,its law now,Damn young republicans[/QUO

OK, one bad experience shouldn't count us ALL out, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    When we are done with him,hes going to "LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER"
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

No one has ever been banned here, not Oleg, not Scotty so reaganyouth won't be and is not banned.

As I mentioned a while back, I had hoped that he was just busy with getting ready to go back to school (which is NOT an excuse but an explanation) but NOW he came BACK HERE and said NOTHING?

BAD, reaganyouth

VERY BAD

Sorry, I didn't vote because I can't take Option #1 because I USED to like having him around quite a bit but not now, not after stiffing someone, that shit REALLY pisses me off.

NO WAY would I take Option #2 because if someone gets stiffed, I take that just as seriously if not more seriously than if it was me.

And Option #3 is out of the question because so far NO ONE has ever been "banned" and quite honestly, I'm beginning to rethink my position on that.

I've talked with quite a few veterans of a few different cigar boards who've seen more than I ever will. Most of these guys are NOT in favor of banning people. They say let these asshats stay around and take what's coming to them and they'll either leave on their own or provide us with hours of entertainment. I pretty much agree with this except for blatant spammers, you know those who stumble upon our site, post something about selling lamps or whaever with a link to their site. Hex has actually deleted those posts and threads which is good. I think that Oleg asshole is a spammer of the highest order and I wonder why he's been allowed to remain I truly wonder if it's not just a bot or something.

Anyway, so I didn't vote.....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-02-2005 at 11:37 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    No one has ever been banned here, not Oleg, not Scotty so reaganyouth won't be and is not banned.

As I mentioned a while back, I had hoped that he was just busy with getting ready to go back to school (which is NOT an excuse but an explanation) but NOW he came BACK HERE and said NOTHING?

BAD, reaganyouth

VERY BAD
    You don't have to officially ban him ,i think he will get the hint I'm sure with you george and hugh around ,if you really wanted too,you could get rid of anyone you wanted with your constant abuse
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    You don't have to officially ban him ,i think he will get the hint I'm sure with you george and hugh around ,if you really wanted too,you could get rid of anyone you wanted with your constant abuse
    LMAO!! You musta been reading my mind because if you read between the lines of the BS I added to my post AFTER you quoted it, that's kinda what I said.
    "Constant abuse"??? Now Superman, you dun hurt my little itty bitty feelings

I like to think of it more as "guidance" & "education" and if some people think I'm on some kind of high horse, let 'em. I'll survive.....

Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-02-2005 at 11:41 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information