Thread: Korean&Proud

Default Korean&Proud

KP made a post recently at Cigarpass that really pissed me off! Hex, I know it is generally considered bad form to bring another boards happenings into this forum, but as KP is a member of this forum I felt it appropriate to address this with the members here.

Here is the post in question.

Regardless of how it was intended, this sort of thing should never be tolerated. The guys here that know me can tell you I am not some ultra-sensitive cry baby (not even when it comes to matters of race). My opinion is if someone wants to be an idiot that's quite alright with me, I will simply have no dealings with them. And I will not be dealing with this dick!

KP, I understand you are only 18, and I give you alot of "young & dumb" slack, but even you know this is completely OUT OF LINE! And I for one don't care for your lame ass apologies. As far as I am concerned you are a SCUMBAG and I won't have a damn thing to do with you.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

2. Default

Just for the record...I'm done with KP. No excuse for that kind of attitude or remarks.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

WOW,unnecessary and ignorant
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Wow!

That is one guy that is going to have a difficult time surviving on cigar forums, especially this one.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

I've got a lot to say on this one - but not on a cigar forum, even if it's in the Politics thread... Let's just say - I have not seen any justification for using the "N" word here or at any other cigar board.

K&P may be 18, but he's got a lot to learn...

Wow. .......................... Shocking. ............. (No Sarcasm Intended)
    Last edited by TheVitaleMob; 09-05-2005 at 02:26 AM.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    KP made a post recently at Cigarpass that really pissed me off! Hex, I know it is generally considered bad form to bring another boards happenings into this forum, but as KP is a member of this forum I felt it appropriate to address this with the members here.

Here is the post in question.

Regardless of how it was intended, this sort of thing should never be tolerated. The guys here that know me can tell you I am not some ultra-sensitive cry baby (not even when it comes to matters of race). My opinion is if someone wants to be an idiot that's quite alright with me, I will simply have no dealings with them. And I will not be dealing with this dick!

KP, I understand you are only 18, and I give you alot of "young & dumb" slack, but even you know this is completely OUT OF LINE! And I for one don't care for your lame ass apologies. As far as I am concerned you are a SCUMBAG and I won't have a damn thing to do with you.
    Here's both threads complete so you can read the whole sorry saga beginnning to end...a lot can be learned about tolerance from these two threads...and I agree with the concept of not bringing stuff from other boards here, but this is too good a chance to pass up...and reading it from the beginning rather than halfway through as in GCN2's post will clarify a bit what exactly went on...like I said, a good lesson for all in tolerance...

How would you like to be Mike Myers...

Board Etiquitte...

I also have alot to say on this one but I will keep this stuff to myself. K&P is an asshole and has just proven it to an entire cigar community. I think he is done here.

I can also tell everyone that GC2 is a stand up BOTL and definitely has some thick skin

K&P...... time for you to disappear, the half-assed apololgy is not gonna work. Try using that kinda language in the street and see how far it gets you.

Let us also not forget our fellow US citizens in the Gulf Coast. There are many stand up organizations out there looking for donations. I have sent my donation to the F.O.P. (Fraternal Order of Police). My NYC lodge is taking donations to go directly to the police in New Orleans. They help us on Sept 11, now it is our turn to help them.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    The CP admin has locked three threads on account of this jerk (KP, I mean, not grand cru).

That's no reason to start this sh*t up again here.

If the guy's unwise enough to raise his head again around here, that would be the time to take it up with him.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Well,
    As you guys have read those threads, maybe I owe you all an apology. I got very mad and just let lose what I was feeling on that thread.

Personally, I'm mad that nothing was ever done to K&P on the board, but as long as he's posting and he's doing trades/passes/etc. on CP or any other Cigar BB, I think people will be staying away from him.

I also don' know to what extent we can say/do/express feelings on this board or thread, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

You all can clearly see and read, I don't agree with that manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    The CP admin has locked three threads on account of this jerk (KP, I mean, not grand cru).

That's no reason to start this sh*t up again here.

If the guy's unwise enough to raise his head again around here, that would be the time to take it up with him.
    Sorry, but CGN2 only posted half of one thread and while it was very relevant to the subject at hand (I agree completely), I also thought it would be clearer to everyone if they could read it in it's entirety to see what went on...regardless, it's a good lesson in tolerance...

Thread Information