Thread: Single Stick Websites

1. Default Single Stick Websites

Did a search for this and couldn't turn anything up.

Single Stick:

Just curious what websites you go to if you soley want to purchase a cigar by the stick. One member recommended 'seriouscigars.com.' Any others?

---

By The Box:

Curious on this...just want to see what all my options are. So far people on here recommended: jrcigars, cigarbid, cigarsinternational.

Any other member favorites? Maybe we could make this a sticky (member's favorite cigar sites)?

---

Thanks!

Cigar.com is an excellent single stick source. I have bought extensively from them and their service is fantastic.

For singles I will always go to a B+M.

WHy not support your local vendor..?

Also a good way to meet botl in your area..also nice to get some suggestions from knowlegable ppl..and maybe even some good deals on singles..

If a locla store is not accessble to you... than I would suggest a trade with a fellow botl.

As for boxes i think they pretty much covered it for you.

Blog Entries

As far as singles go, you are never going to get a good deal online simply because of the shipping costs. You want to pay 3.85 priority mail for your $10 stick? It doesn't add up.

I sell boxes and will soon be doing smapler packs over at www.caminoviejo.com. USPS Priority Mail shipping is free with every order.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by alexgtp
    For singles I will always go to a B+M.

WHy not support your local vendor..?

Also a good way to meet botl in your area..also nice to get some suggestions from knowlegable ppl..and maybe even some good deals on singles..

If a locla store is not accessble to you... than I would suggest a trade with a fellow botl.

As for boxes i think they pretty much covered it for you.
    Yeah definately take the time to support your local B & M's. But, ask and you shall receive.
    http://www.mdcigars.com/
    http://www.neptunecigar.com/
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ (these are the good guys not the spammers from Atlanta)
    http://www.mrbundles.com/
    There are several more places to buy singles from as well. But, if you can please go see your guys or gals at your local B&M.

BTW just a CS guy hanging out. Thought if I could, I'd try to help out. I in no way know any of these vendors. I've bought from them and had an overall good experience with them.

6. Smile Supporting Local B&M - alexgtp & bruceolee

Quote Originally Posted by bruceolee & alexgtp
    Yeah definately take the time to support your local B & M's. But, ask and you shall receive...
    Hey guys, for the record I have been supporting my local B&M guy for cigars and agree with you whole heartedly. Unfortunately my friend and I have tried a lot of his cigars already (he has a fairly small brand selection) and some that I'm interested in, he doesn't sell unfortunately. Further, he's the ONLY SHOP in our city. The next local shop is about an hour away (and with these gas prices...) :(.

I've also taken the advice to see if any nice and helpful member on here would put together a sampler pack for this newbie to trade :). If interested, I posted it here:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t1992-tr...-up-to-50.html

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far, your advice has been helpful!
    Last edited by godfather; 09-06-2005 at 09:34 PM.

One of the big problems with a local B&M is their selection can be limited. Luckily here we have several which makes for fun weekends running around. If we only had one I might be singing a different tune myself.
    Jason
    CS Refugee

I usually buy my singles from the local B&M also.......

One thing I did learn from hanging around with this bunch of knuckleheads is that ya can't really tell if you like a cigar from just one. You should try 2 or 3, one out of that 3 may have been either really good or really bad.

Yea.... that right....... I called ya knuckleheads..... LMAO

9. Default

I've never bought from them, but http://www.seriouscigars.com seems to have a decent selection of single sticks a very good prices...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Hey guys, for the record I have been supporting my local B&M guy for cigars and agree with you whole heartedly. Unfortunately my friend and I have tried a lot of his cigars already (he has a fairly small brand selection) and some that I'm interested in, he doesn't sell unfortunately. Further, he's the ONLY SHOP in our city. The next local shop is about an hour away (and with these gas prices...) :(.

I've also taken the advice to see if any nice and helpful member on here would put together a sampler pack for this newbie to trade :). If interested, I posted it here:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t1992-tr...-up-to-50.html

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far, your advice has been helpful!
    LMAO!! Godfather has a very good point. Shipping may be $3.85+ for one cigar but it cost me that in gas to do a 20 mile round trip to WallyWorld these days never mind the time it takes me away from sitting around watching baseball on the telly. Heck, I order as many of my car parts from on-line suppliers as possible these days. I wish I could do the same with groceries then I'd NEVER have to leave the house!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LMAO!! Godfather has a very good point. Shipping may be $3.85+ for one cigar but it cost me that in gas to do a 20 mile round trip to WallyWorld these days never mind the time it takes me away from sitting around watching baseball on the telly. Heck, I order as many of my car parts from on-line suppliers as possible these days. I wish I could do the same with groceries then I'd NEVER have to leave the house!!!

Hhmm

www.peapod.com

Quote Originally Posted by alexgtp
    That's right...just enable his agoraphobia...next thing you know he's gonna want to share status as a card-carrying member of the vampire club...

Blog Entries

We're sorry, the Peapod grocery delivery service has not yet reached your area. Please enter your e-mail address so we may contact you when service is available in your area.
    Doh! And I was hoping for some more convenience. Granted I kind of like shopping on Friday/Saturdays. The Publix here in town always gives out free wine and food samples. Makes for a nice experience.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    Doh! And I was hoping for some more convenience. Granted I kind of like shopping on Friday/Saturdays. The Publix here in town always gives out free wine and food samples. Makes for a nice experience.
    What part of Florida are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

I don't know how close these are to you Bill but check out the following.

ShopRite

The two up in your state only let you order on line. Still have to drive and pick them up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    What part of Florida are you in?
    Tallahassee.

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    Tallahassee.
    Gesundheit.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Thread Information